FRIDAY GIRLS

1lb off for me this week:)
very happy as i had a very bad weekend last week so didn't really expect or deserve it:eek:
good luck all,and taz "shut up!" only joking of course,but you are doing so well!
this'll be a kick start week for you.so dont get down about it.x

lb on for me this week :( xxx

2 on for the fatso in the corner

:( Not liking this post at all - you are just not in a good place at the moment - don't beat yourself up or call yourself names. You're lovely and you CAN do it - you've proved it in the past x

Well done all -1lb for me this week not to bad after i had a complete blow out for my Mums birthday mid week, so quite happy with that good luck all to come..xx

Sorry for the absense in the last few weeks girls but I really haven't felt like coming online much as have been depressed and feeling very low. I have not really been very strict with myself and have put a couple of pounds on :rolleyes: I'm not going to mark them up as I intend to get rid of them asap.

Anyway I will be back for WI next Friday :)

Sorry for the absense in the last few weeks girls but I really haven't felt like coming online much as have been depressed and feeling very low. I have not really been very strict with myself and have put a couple of pounds on :rolleyes: I'm not going to mark them up as I intend to get rid of them asap.

Anyway I will be back for WI next Friday :)

They are just squatters Mango - just passing through and taking advantage of somewhere to stay. Show them who's boss and serve eviction notices and they will disappear - just don't give them squatters rights - (((Hugs))) Hope you feel better soon x

Well done everyone for your losses x

I think I've got all of you below - didn't copy in the gains as not sure whether or now you want them listed. Well done everyone - (((Hugs))) to those who put on - its a tough old journey and there will be bumps in the road x

Gem -1lb
Moog - 2lbs
Jools - 2lbs
Nomad -2.5lb
Kate -1lb
Miss Bee -1lb
Jellyzz -1lb
Miss V -1lb
Dryads -2.5

well done losers :clap:

didn't get chance to post at weekend so missed it, but i did lose 1.5lbs.

see you all next weekend

They are just squatters Mango - just passing through and taking advantage of somewhere to stay. Show them who's boss and serve eviction notices and they will disappear - just don't give them squatters rights - (((Hugs))) Hope you feel better soon x

Well done everyone for your losses x
Thanks Gem, you always know the right words to get me into thinking mode! :D

I have 5lbs to lose so thats 5 squatters. The little blighters are getting kicked out asap, they're not making themselves comfy on my hips :D

((Hugs))

What a lovely start Taz - pity I'm lowering the tone x

Taz -2lb
Gem +1lb (!)

Well done Taz. x :D

Sadly I'll continue to lower the tone with an sts this week! :(

Taz -2lb
Gem +1lb
Jools sts

I've gained 2lbs this week and have no idea how or why. It shot up suddenly by 3lbs on Tuesday, 1lb has come off again.

I've been 100% all week. Feeling worried about it, as there isn't a cause for it.

Back