FRIDAY GIRLS

Morning all! :) Way to go Miss Bee!!! That's brilliant. x :D

I actually lost 1lb this week. I'm sooooooooooooo happy. I've broken the plateau I hit last year. Am lighter than I've ever been. Am 1lb away from 7 stone lost & only 3lbs away from goal now!!!! :D :D :D

Happy Easter everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x :D :D :D :D :D

Taz STS
Nomad -1lb
Miss V STS
Moog -1lb
Miss Bee -5lbs
Jools -1lb

Thank you. I feel amazing. So amazing I'm about to go & put on a dress to go out in!!! :eek: (something I've not done in years!!!). I think my family think I've been taken over by aliens. Running on a bank holiday morning, wearing dresses!! Where will it end??!! lol x :D :D :D

sounds bluddy brilliant jools!i am so pleased for you.
you enjoy it girl,you deserve it!!x

i stayed the same which is what i expected this week,went to a vintage fair :)

Taz STS
Nomad -1lb
Miss V STS
Moog -1lb
Miss Bee -5lbs
Jools -1lb
Rosie Lee - sts

i stayed the same which is what i expected this week,went to a vintage fair :)

Taz STS
Nomad -1lb
Miss V STS
Moog -1lb
Miss Bee -5lbs
Jools -1lb
Rosie Lee - sts

I've got some vintage squatters to get rid of - any takers?

I'm back - thanks Jools for doing the honours last week - much appreciated - and Taz is right, the pay is crap :p

Well done everyone for the great losses while I was looking for squatters in the bottom of guinness glasses and in the crust of a cornish pasty - no glass or crust left unturned.

Ah... now though reality bites back and I'll have to brave the dreaded post-holiday scales x

good to see you back gem:)
hope you've had a good time.
and as for the squatters,i expect you are serving eviction notices as we speak!;)

Welcome back Gem & you're very welcome! x :)

Thanks for the welcome back. I too have a 4 to report but unfortunately it has a + in front of it x

Taz STS
Nomad -1lb
Miss V STS
Moog -1lb
Miss Bee -5lbs
Jools -1lb
Rosie Lee - sts
Gem - + 4lb (could've been worse)

Well done Miss Bee (stealing my bawoon!) x

Gem, I think a 4lb gain after two weeks on holiday is brilliant! Well, you know what I mean, as you say it could have been so much worse and I'd have been quite happy with that. You'll get them evicted in no time x

Well done Miss Bee (stealing my bawoon!) x

Gem, I think a 4lb gain after two weeks on holiday is brilliant! Well, you know what I mean, as you say it could have been so much worse and I'd have been quite happy with that. You'll get them evicted in no time x

I ate like there was no tomorrow and there was quite a lot of rubbish in the mix - chocolate being a prominent feature most days ;) Then there was the guinness - I guess it helped when the pub ran out of the black stuff after 2 pints on the first Tuesday and I ended up with soda water for the rest of the evening :eek:

You can't really say I was good, or even restrained (ask the woman who served me with a double scoop ice cream, chunky ginger and hokey pokey, in a chocolate cone with a flake, on Thursday) but each day started with a walk up the hill to the car park and we had a few little walks (not far as my leg and feet are still playing up a bit) x

Well done for fessing up to that Gem!

That's OK cos I expected much worse and I've already evicted the first squatter x

cheers for the bawoon!!;)

xx

I believe you deserved that one Miss Bee x

I'm not sure how I managed it as I was a total piggy wiggy and felt like I'd put on a stone x

Total happy bunny this morning - I've lost 3 of the 4 squatters I put on last week - so as I fessed up last week, I can claim them as a loss this week - Yay! x

Gem -3lb (not sure how)

1 off for me, pleased with that but more pleased with the total of 7" gone in the last 4 weeks!

Back