FRIDAY GIRLS

That's pretty awesome Taz - brilliant x

Not at all - I saw it and meant to comment but when I realised I hadn't I went back. What blue trees? x

3lbs for me this week (well done on the inches Taz!!) and it takes me over the 50lbs gone mark. Woohooo! :D :D

Gem -3lb (not sure how)
Taz -1lb
Linz -1.5
Moog -3lb

Well done Linz and Moog x

Taz - check this out x
www.paul-gauguin.net/Blue-Trees.html

-1lb for me - am just pleased it's not another sts :)
Well done everyone - enjoy the long weekend!

Gem -3lb (not sure how)
Taz -1lb
Linz -1.5
Moog -3lb
Miss V -1lb

Well done Miss V x

well done ladies!:D

Gem -3lb (not sure how)
Taz -1lb
Linz -1.5
Moog -3lb
Miss V -1lb
coachnomad -2.5lb
miss bee -1lb

Well done Nomad and Bee - aren't we all doing well this week - Squatters Beware!

well done everyone :)

i lost 1.5lb this week, very happy.

Gem -3lb (not sure how)
Taz -1lb
Linz -1.5
Moog -3lb
Miss V -1lb
coachnomad -2.5lb
miss bee -1lb
Rosie lee - 1.5lb

Wow well done ladies :D I've weighed myself and I am 12 stone 7lbs - I want to be 12st asap, so will be trying my best to keep motivated again! I've actually got all my older exercise equipment out and its made me want to lots of different stuff so lets see how I get on.

I am still in the Overweight BMI so I'm just glad I didn't creep back into obese. Let my proper workout begin :D

That sounds very energetic Mango - I'm not too good with exercise equipment - although, at the moment with all my aches and pains even gentle exercise is a very careful and thought out thing. I have special exercise for my back and leg based on pilates which are even difficult at the moment.

Well done with staying in the overweight category and I hope you meet your short-term goal quickly x

Well done everyone for a brilliant week. I'm really chuffed to share the balloon with Moog this week x

Gem -3lb (not sure how)
Taz -1lb
Linz -1.5
Moog -3lb
Miss V -1lb
coachnomad -2.5lb
miss bee -1lb
Rosie lee - 1.5lb

I don't know on my part Miss Bee - not sure how I actually managed it this week but thanks anyway x

doesn't matter how you managed it,fact is you did!
more power to ya' girl,feel proud of you:)

good .luck for this week too.
i will be needing some luck too this week as i had a couple of days off(which i had planned and really enjoyed;))and have had 5 squatters move in immediately!:eek:
as you can probably guess though,eviction notices have already been served,and i am hoping the baliffs will do a good job and have them all gone by friday!!

Back