FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done everyone... fab loss Pulp.

Finally after whats felt like a mammoth plateau I have lost 1.5lbs this week & am the lightest I have ever been in my adult life (from what I can remember!) :D

ditzeeblonde said:
Well done everyone... fab loss Pulp.

Finally after whats felt like a mammoth plateau I have lost 1.5lbs this week & am the lightest I have ever been in my adult life (from what I can remember!) :D

Yay that's great! Well done :)

well done girls another STS for me this week, here's hoping for a shift next week, good luck everyone to come..

Last edited:
Hi - I'm new to the Friday gang.

Started dieting (for the umpteenth time) last week - after the first week have lost 5lb. - with Rosemary Conley solo slim. (Did have a glass of wine yesterday, though, which I shouldn't have had.

Fingers crossed I keep losing!:)

Welcome to Firday Girls Barefoot - 5lb is fantastic x

Well done Friday Girls - this is an amazing week again x

Taz -2lb
Moog -2lb
Gem -STS
Barefoot -5lb
Lisamac -STS
Princess Jools -STS
Miss V -1lb
Miss Bee -2lb
Pulp -7lb
Linz -1.5lb
Jellyzz -STS
Nomad -0.5

Well Done Friday Girls - another fantastic week. We have a clear winner this time - well done Pulp, not a bad entrance x

Taz -2lb
Moog -2lb
Gem -STS
Barefoot -5lb
Lisamac -STS
Princess Jools -STS
Miss V -1lb
Miss Bee -2lb
Pulp -7lb
Linz -1.5lb
Jellyzz -STS
Nomad -0.5

Yay my first balloon! :) Well done to everyone else also,, think I might have the easiest diet, just eat the packets given to me and nowt else.... but the 'quick fix' will only work if I eat sensibly once I am ready to move back on to 'real food' else it will all just pile back on won't it! I think all you 'sensible eaters' and calorie counters are working harder than me really, making sensible (difficult!) choices with every bit of food.... that's one of the reasons I wanted to join the Friday Girls cos I know I will have to move onto that next and I really do think it will be hard, so just watching you all and knowing it can be done... well done all of u :) :) :)

well done this week pulp!:)
you won't go wrong with us friday girls once you're back on the food,well maybe a little bit now and then,but we'll always pick you up,dust you down and help you get back on the wagon!;)

good luck this week everyone:)

I'm scale dodging this week (and probably next week too as I will be on hols) so here goes:

Taz -1lb
Gem - SD

1lb down for me this week. Delighted with that as I spent last weekend working away from home and living in a hotel...

Back