FRIDAY GIRLS

Nothing new for me this week. Why break with tradition eh??!! x :rolleyes:

Taz -1lb
Gem - SD
Ditzeeblonde -2lbs
Moog -1lb
Barefoot -3lbs
Jools - STS

Jools, have you done your measurements? I may dispense with the weigh in with the running as the scales aren't moving but the fat is definitely going :)

Jools, have you done your measurements? I may dispense with the weigh in with the running as the scales aren't moving but the fat is definitely going :)

I haven't actually as I didn't think I'd lose that much. It may be worth keeping an eye on though as I'm sure my waist has shrunk a bit. I'll measure myself tonight. x :)

STS again for me today frustrating, but never mind...Well done all and good luck for the rest of you ladies......

Hi all!

Just joined the site today, having weighed myself this morning.

Hope it's ok for me to join you in this thread?

I was 14st 1.75lb this morning. Onwards and downwards (hopefully!)
:)

Hi all!

Hi Thimblebug, welcome to the forum and to Friday Girls! Onwards and downwards indeed, what plan are you following, or are you just doing your own thing?

Thanks, Taz :)

I'm doing my own thing - I've just been to the introductions board and explained it all there. I'm basically trying to conquer my binge eating, plus do more exercise. See if that gets some weight off me :)

Hi all!

Welcome Thimblebug! I like your diet - sounds like the Paul McKenna way! Good luck with it :)

Thanks Ellie! I actually came to this plan after reading some books by Geneen Roth. I read the books and am hoping that my own, slightly personalised version of what she advocates may work. Time will tell!

Welcome Thimblebug & good luck. x :)

Hi Girls

I'm off to Cornwall today so won't be here to present the balloon tomorrow (feel free if you have time Jools x).

I will be back next weekend (complete with Cornish squatters no doubt!) so will catch up with you all then x

Welcome to Friday Girls Thimblebug x

Taz -1lb
Gem - SD
Ditzeeblonde -2lbs
Moog -1lb
Barefoot -3lbs
Jools - STS
Miss Bee +2lb
Jellyzz - STS
Nomad -3.25
Miss V -1lb

I'm off to Cornwall today so won't be here to present the balloon tomorrow (feel free if you have time Jools x).

OMG!!!! :eek: You're psychic!!! I was just thinking I'd have to do it this week.

Have a fab time away. x :D

Have fun Gem, and well done to everyone on their losses this week!

I'm wondering why when I sneaky weigh-in on Saturdays do the scales suddenly drop? Not that I'm complaining - it's got me off to a good start for next week! I'm sure those scales are laughing at me.

Back