Barefoot -3lbs
Jools - STS
Miss Bee +2lb
Jellyzz - STS
Nomad -3.25
Miss V -1lb

glitterfy1031901464D32.gif

Well done from me too, Nomad :D

Looks like I'm first this week. 3lbs down for me (all lost Saturday to Monday!) and a happy grin on my face :D

Well done Moog.

1.25 on for me this week but I don't know if thats real as obviously my scales are in a different place. Not going to worry about it though.

Well done Moog. Nomad, that's a good point, I think it's just a new start weight for you this week.

STS for me this week

Morning all. Well done Moog & Thimblebug. Nomad, it's a starting point for next week isn't it? As you say it's probably the scales anyway.

STS for me again. x

Moog -3lbs
Nomad +1.25lbs
Taz STS
Thimblebug -3.5lbs
Jools STS

well done all so far.
i'm not wi this week or next as i have been having a week off,it has been both my kids birthdays this week,had some lovely dinners cooked for us by my lovely bro.have had lots of party food around all week;)
have best mate coming to visit for the weekend and we're going to see a band tonight,so no doubt pizza after:eek:
but had decided this would be a guilt free week to enjoy,so scales definately cant figure in that!:D

will be back on the old track on monday,but have a feeling that i will have at least a couple of weeks of getting things back in order;)

good luck everyone.x

Congratulations Nomad - Well done on the bawoon x

Back later with the balloon (bawoon?) for this week x

Well done all to STS for me again to my suprise after giving myself a week off for half term, been catching up with friends over lunch and taking the kids out, Nandos, mcd's u name it i've eaton it this week. I have however been getting up and doing 45mins of divina dvd work out most mornings ....

Good luck everyone...

Back