FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi Everyone, can I join you please as I too weigh in on a Friday. I have loads to lose.....16st 2lbs at 5' 3" is not a good look!!!

Look forward to getting to know you all. I'm currently calorie counting using My Fitness Pal, feel free to add me (kraftykat). :)

Hi Everyone, can I join you please as I too weigh in on a Friday. I have loads to lose.....16st 2lbs at 5' 3" is not a good look!!!

Hey that was my look when I started!! (well 16st 5lbs actually) lol ;)

Welcome to Friday girls & good luck on your journey. x :D

Look forward to getting to know you all. I'm currently calorie counting using My Fitness Pal, feel free to add me (kraftykat). :)
Welcome to Friday Girls x
Hey that was my look when I started!! (well 16st 5lbs actually) lol ;)

Welcome to Friday girls & good luck on your journey. x :D
Yep, and now look at you!!! x

Not many of us this week but we've got joint winners! Well done ladies!! :D

Taz -2lbs
Barefoot -2lbs
Jools +2lbs
Moog -1lb
Ditzeeblonde -1lb
Thimblebug STS
Nomad -1.5lbs
Nicolae STS

glitterfy1020855911D30.gif

Well done Taz and Barefoot and thanks very much Jools for sorting the Bawoon x

Hi everyone just wanted to say hello. Ive not been on here for a while as had some health probs etc so been a bit distracted re the weightloss thing.I`ve missed posting on here, and hope you`re all doing well :0)

Trying to get back on track now but not sure SW was suiting me before as wasnt losing much atall. Joined Weight watchers a few days ago as had a coupon for free membership and first weigh in but now I know a bit about the plan Im thinking its too restrictive so looking into Rosemary Conely plan at the moment. All that weighing and measuring seems very time consuming and faffy but maybe smaller portions is what I need to shift the weight. Not sure whether to give SW another shot or try one of the others

To be honest very confused about which plan to go on.
Has anyone had any experience of Weight Watchers or Rosemary Conely? :confused:

Karen x

Hi, I`ve decided to give Slimming World another shot :)
so can I come back and post my weight when I weigh in on a fri?

After lots of thought over the past few weeks I woke up this morning and came to the conclusion that all that with the other 2 plans I was considering ie calorie counting, weighing and measuring isnt for me so Ive had the food optimising book out today and had a bit of a read and so far today I`ve stuck to it.

Had alot of free food today to thats a good start.

I think psycologically the fact you can eat so many things without faffing about with scales is the best plan for me as I can get a bit obsesive with food so think counting every calorie isnt going to help things.

All Ive got to do now is try and stick to slimming world as much as poss. And I know from the help and support I had off here previously I hope Ill succeed this time.

All ready been for an hours walk with the dog this morning... His flaked out now bless him.

Good luck everyone with your weightloss :)

Karen x

Back