FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi Karen. Don't leave us when things get tough - stay with us even if your not active in the weightloss as it is good to have the support of people who understand what you are going through. I hope your health problems are sorting themselves out and you are feeling better.

Whatever plan you decide to follow - or even if you don't follow any plan at all - your friends on minimins will be here for you and you will be a Friday Girl as long as you want to post here, weightloss or not x

Thank you Gemstone, thats really kind :) I have to admit I do have a habit of hiding away from people and becoming a hermit when times are tough as I dont like to drag anyone else down.

I`ve decided to come back to the Slimming world plan and im on day 2 today. I hope that I`ll start feeling better once I lose some of the weight. I suffer from depression as many of us do and been really run down with it for alongtime so keep getting colds and viruses as I think stress may affect the immune system from what Ive been reading online lately. Just finished another course of antibiotics and have started taking high doses of vitamin c and zinc as its meant to help.

Im also jobhunting as the job I have is very stressful plus the hours are un reliable so thats a worry too.

Thank you so much for your message, the support on here is amazing.

Its good to be back :) and looking forward to posting my weight changes on friday girls.

Hope your getting on well with your weightloss journey.

Karen x

To be honest Karen my weightloss journey has hit a bit of a speed bump due to a brilliant holiday followed by a brilliant weekend the week after and I am 6lb up! Squatters keep lurking at the bottom of guinness glasses and I end up swallowing them by mistake :rolleyes: honest ;)

I think I'll be up and down for a while yet but hope to get on with it in the near future - either way I will be here to support others and to enjoy the support of some very good people around these 'ere parts - I guess I'm here for the long haul x

Sorry people 5lb up after my week + weekend away - might as well confess as confession is supposed to be good for the soul - dam sneaky squatters! x

Taz -1lb
Gem +5lb :eek: (but it was worth it)

Well done Taz. :D

STS for me this week. Haven't been great with food so must try harder really, especially after my gain last week! :rolleyes:

Taz -1lb
Gem +5lb :eek:
Jools STS

Another -2lb - happy with that - had a HUGE Indian takeaway on Saturday night (absolutely delicious and great to taste some fat and grease) and LOADS of wine - BUT, was really careful the rest of the week. I've still got some of the Rosemary Conley Solo Slim packs left so have been having them for lunch and tea most days.

1 pound off for me which is not bad as only been on the plan 3 days.

Well done everyone :) Hoping for a good loss by next fri

x

Early indications are that we have a shared balloon again this week, unless someone comes in and snatches it at the last minute. Well done everyone x

Thimblebug - it is completely up to you whether you count .25 - you can count it or claim STS and have a head start for next week - it's entirely your shout x

Taz -1lb
Gem +5lb :eek:
Jools STS
Barefoot -2lb
Linz -2lb
Thimblebug -.25
Nomad - sts
Miss V - sts
Trying again -1lb

Well done Barefoot & Linz. x :D

Back