FRIDAY GIRLS

nice one girls:)
well done linz and barefoot!
i am still arguing with my last three squatters(they want to stay,i want them to leave.you know the story:rolleyes:)
but am hoping to get them gone this week and be back weighing in again soon.
good luck all for this week.
x

Hi everyone!

With regret, I am bowing out of this thread. Now is not the right time for me to be doing this (weekly weight reporting), I am sorry to say. For all sorts of reasons (in my blog).

Best of luck in your continued efforts and thanks for having been so welcoming!

Bye!

:)

Hi everyone!

With regret, I am bowing out of this thread. Now is not the right time for me to be doing this (weekly weight reporting), I am sorry to say. For all sorts of reasons (in my blog).

Best of luck in your continued efforts and thanks for having been so welcoming!

Bye!

:)

:hug99::hug99: Sorry to hear that. Sure we'll all still be here (I will anyway! :rolleyes:) if/when you feel ready to come back. x :)

Same here Thimblebug. I'm not doing too well again at the moment but I use the SD (scale dodger) in the list or don't report at all. I still get the support and the chance to see what others are doing without any pressure on me.

If that isn't for you, come back when you are ready - and there's always a private message my way if you just want to sound off or chat or just a bit of support. Sometimes life just takes over and everyone has to do things at their own pace.

Take care and do what suits you best x

First one in today. Lost another 2lb this week! I'd better make the most of it - school holidays start next Friday then I might struggle more!

Well done! :D

No change for me! STS this week. :sigh:

Good luck everyone. x :)

Barefoot -2lbs
Jools - STS

Well done everyone. Jools I feel your frustration!

I'm 0.5lb down this week which is loads better than the 3 stone gain I was expecting!

:)hello

2 lb off for me on the first full week of being back on the plan.

I have the salter mi body with a memory stick so that you can track all the info on the computer Linz. You can do other measurements as well as weight with mi body so you get a good all round idea of what is going on x

I don't think I lost more than 3 lbs this week. But it's okay. I checked my waistline and that's where I lost more.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

I have the Salter MiBody scales too. They are good. But Linz, when you get the new scales be aware that they may be calibrated differently to your old ones so your first weigh on them should be a new start point unless you calibrated them yourself

Hi everyone - I will get the balloon sorted tonight or tomorrow - sorry for the delay x

hey girls:)
have started again at 254lbs:((as of monday)
was just struggling that much with piling on squatter after squatter,then losing them then putting them back on,that i thought a new start was in order.
good luck to everyone this week.
hopefully all this heat will have the pounds just melting off us!:D
x

Barefoot -2lb
Jools - STS
Taz - STS
Miss V -3lb
Nomad 0.5lb
TAG -2lb
Desparate -3lb
Gem SD

well done you two :) x