FRIDAY GIRLS

Don't think I'll get a loss this week, possibly a small gain but really hoping I can scrape a STS!!! Not been in the zone at all!! Good luck all :)

Last edited:
Fingers crossed that you haven't Nomad :)

Hi everyone hope you`re all well :)

Not been on here for a few weeks, been hibernating as not been well again and not had the motivation to do much about anything.

Anyway going to weigh myself on fri and see how I got on as restarted plan on tues. Not going to group but hope to rejoin one when I can x

Welcome back TAG and good luck everyone for this week x

OK Girls - don't faint - I'm gonna kick off Friday Girls this week with a 2lb loss - don't know if I'm in the groove or not but I have been this week and might be next week x

Gem -2lb

-1.25 for me :) Well done losers :)

Never mind Linzi
You've gotta celebrate your birthday hun ;) good luck for this week haha although if im right isn't it Brum at the weekend ?

Well done Gem

I'm down 3lbs this week, i'm delighted. But I do think i've put it all back on today!!!!! There was a retirement in work so loads of yummy food and drink, but it was worth it.

Thanks Gem :) and well done on your loss this week.

1.75 lb off for me x

Gem -2lb
Kal -2lb
Miss Bee - SD
Chickadee -1.25lb
Linz - Celebrating (and why not?)
Easygoing -3lb
TAG -1.75lb

Well done Girls - I hope I haven't missed anyone :confused:

Hi girls I've had a gain of 2.75 lbs this week- I've been away to Paris for a few nights though so it's to be expected! Not even updating my stats as I know I can shift it and hopefully a bit extra by next week :) hope the scales are kind to you all :)

Back