FRIDAY GIRLS

Maintaining nicely although up 1/2 lb from last Friday... plus I'll have Brum meet weight to add on Monday!!

Hi Girls - I'm off to Cornwall tomorrow and back on Thursday so if you can wait for the balloon I'll do it then - Good luck everyone x

Chickadee +2.75lb
Kally - STS
Linz + 0.5lb
Gem - STS

I'm down 1lb.

Chickadee +2.75lb
Kally - STS
Linz + 0.5lb
Gem - STS
Easygoing -1lb

Chickadee +2.75lb
Kally - STS
Linz + 0.5lb
Gem - STS
Easygoing -1lb

Well done nomad that's fab :)

1.5 lb gain for me. First week on extra easy plan, must be doing something wrong.

Hi, Are you making sure 1/3 of your plate is superfree? Stick with it, it does work!

Hi chickadee

Yes I did that but think I over done it on the syns as was struggling to adjust to extra easy. Gone a bit off the rails since had that gain on fri and eating everything I shouldnt be x

Chickadee +2.75lb
Kally - STS
Linz + 0.5lb
Gem - STS
Easygoing -1lb
Nomad -2lb
TAG +1.5lb (soon be on the move)

Thanks Linzi

Im also 6lbs from reclaiming my 100lb century club title again ;)
this time I intend to stick it out till the end :D

Hi guys I'm new to this thread. May I join in each week? I think this will help me. I have 6 stone to lose and have been dieting for 6 weeks now. Low fat and low cal breakfast lunch and dinner. I lost 12lbs in the first 4 weeks.

Last week I stuck to the food side but had alcohol and the same this week and I've lost nothing. I felt so upset this morning when I stepped on the scales.

I know it's the alcohol as I've stuck to the food side. I just love a drink in the evenings and can take it to far and have too much. I'm gonna cut it all out now. Not have any at all and hopefully next friday I'll lose.

I used to be very thin all my life but after a bereavement I got depression and the weight piled on. I find being thin and then being so large is worse than being larger all my life. The comments people make when they see me are awful. They are so shocked and I've lost friends over it.

Hopefully you guys can give me some support and help me get to my goal weight of 9 stone

Thanks Linzi

Im also 6lbs from reclaiming my 100lb century club title again ;)
this time I intend to stick it out till the end :D
Wow how exciting.... its an amazing goal to reach! I'm still trying to reach my 10 stone lost mark!

Hi guys I'm new to this thread. May I join in each week? I think this will help me. I have 6 stone to lose and have been dieting for 6 weeks now. Low fat and low cal breakfast lunch and dinner. I lost 12lbs in the first 4 weeks.

Last week I stuck to the food side but had alcohol and the same this week and I've lost nothing. I felt so upset this morning when I stepped on the scales.

I know it's the alcohol as I've stuck to the food side. I just love a drink in the evenings and can take it to far and have too much. I'm gonna cut it all out now. Not have any at all and hopefully next friday I'll lose.

I used to be very thin all my life but after a bereavement I got depression and the weight piled on. I find being thin and then being so large is worse than being larger all my life. The comments people make when they see me are awful. They are so shocked and I've lost friends over it.

Hopefully you guys can give me some support and help me get to my goal weight of 9 stone
Hi & welcome. x

-1.75 for me :) taking a while to shift the holiday gain but least it's coming off! It's * week too so feeling a bit bloaty hopefully see a bigger loss next week :)

Im late this week checking in, im doing the count for the presidential elections here in Ireland so didnt have a chance to update yesterday. I tried to WI yesterday but my scales couldn't decide if I had sts, lost 1 or 2 lbs as it gave me a different reading the six times I stood on it. I didn't have the best week so I'll put myself down for sts.

Last edited:
Back