FRIDAY GIRLS

Mamma K -3lb
Miss Bee - SD
Linz + 1lb (sneaky little Brummy squatter I reckon - from Jimmy Spice's)
Chickadee -1.75lb
Easygoing - STS
Nomad - STS
Gem - Goodness knows but its not gonna be good (next week eh)

Yay, the bawoon!! Thanks Gem x

Well done everyone and good luck for this week xx

Hi guys I'm new to this thread. May I join in each week? I think this will help me. I have 6 stone to lose and have been dieting for 6 weeks now. Low fat and low cal breakfast lunch and dinner. I lost 12lbs in the first 4 weeks.

Last week I stuck to the food side but had alcohol and the same this week and I've lost nothing. I felt so upset this morning when I stepped on the scales.

I know it's the alcohol as I've stuck to the food side. I just love a drink in the evenings and can take it to far and have too much. I'm gonna cut it all out now. Not have any at all and hopefully next friday I'll lose.

I used to be very thin all my life but after a bereavement I got depression and the weight piled on. I find being thin and then being so large is worse than being larger all my life. The comments people make when they see me are awful. They are so shocked and I've lost friends over it.

Hopefully you guys can give me some support and help me get to my goal weight of 9 stone

Hi and Welcome - Join us and grab all the support you need x

Of course you can join LinzLinz - and welcome x

Morning ditzeeblonde

Well done on the loss :)

I lost 3.5 lbs today taking me down to 10 stone and a half a lb!!! Can't believe it :)

9s here I come!!

well done on the great losses girls:)
i am still having a bit of a struggle,so another sd for me i'm afraid.
good luck all.

Slinks in

Well its more a shuffle this week ladies

had a few indulgences this week

4lbs On

:d'oh:

Slinks out

and good luck to all you losers this week :D

I'm down 3lbs, so relieved after a couple of hard weeks.

Hi guys, I forgot to drop by today so I'm a t late. I weighed today and I've lost 4lbs!!! So that's a total of 17lbs lost so far.

I have to lose 6 stone so I'm a long way off yet but it's a start.

Back