FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi girls

Scales are alive again- delighted to say I lost 0.75 lb taking me into the 9s- 9 stone 13.75 :)

Kopcat -1lb
Ditzeeblonde SD
Miss Bee SD :eek:
Coachnomad STS
Mumma K -7lbs :D
Jools SD :sigh:
Mrs.S -5lbs
LinzLinz - 1.5lb
Bunny - STS
Chickadee - 0.75

Well done for some fantastic results this week Girls x

Bunny - no need to apologise - you ARE a Friday Girl and your journey is what it is with all the twists and turns, including the pit-stops x

Miss S - Welcome to Friday Girls x

Thank you gem, that's made me feel much better :) I have been really good this week and have cut back on everything plus done my exercise for over an hour daily, so I think I've done very well for my first week!

I hope you take a large "Bunny hop" this week as a reward for your efforts Bunny x

Good luck everyone x

hey kopcat,great attitude!
you'll get rid of them in no time,no worries:)

i have finally managed to get my act together this week,and have lost 6lb:D
very happy about that as i had managed to let it creep up far too much!
long may the downward trends continue for us all.
x

Can I join please?

Hi Girls!

I'm new to this website, I've been struggling with my weight since the birth of my first son two years ago. I only had a years gap and then I was pregnant with my second son. During my years gap my weight seemed to settle at around about the 13 stone mark and then after my second son who is 7 months old I weighed 14 stone. I have so far managed to get down to 12 and a half but i'm quite eager to get into the 11's now. I thought it might keep me motivated if I had somewere to post my weekly weight loss. Good luck to all you ladies this week:)

Great attitude Cate and well done for facing up to it. Well done Miss Bee, that's great! Great going Ditzeeblonde and LinzLinz, if it could have been worse, well done!! Welcome natalieanne and well done on losing a stone and a half already.

-1lb for me this week at last!!!

Kopcat +3
missbee -6
ditzeeblonde -1
natalieanne - next week first WI
LinzLinz +1
Nomad -1

Hi girls

I've had a horrible cold and have used it as an excuse to eat rubbish for the past 3 nights - according to scales I've gained 4 lbs in 3 days!! Prob just bloat so hoping I can get back to the 9s next week!

Nothing much doing with me again this week except since my trip to the scales on Friday I'm pretty certain I've gained - more work to do next week I guess x

Kopcat +3
missbee -6
ditzeeblonde -1
natalieanne - next week first WI
LinzLinz +1
Nomad -1
Chickadee +4lb
Mama K STS
Gem STS (that was Friday but probably gained over the weekend)
Mrs S -2lb

Back