FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi guys, I forgot to drop by today so I'm a t late. I weighed today and I've lost 4lbs!!! So that's a total of 17lbs lost so far.

I have to lose 6 stone so I'm a long way off yet but it's a start.

Not been doing so well over the last few weeks, I've had a few treats and an indian.

I've lost a bit, in total now I've lost 20lbs so lost another 3lbs since I was last here. I was 15 stone 9lbs at the start and now two months later I'm 14 stone 3. I've just gotta keep plugging away at it.

Congrats to those who have lost weight this week. And if you haven't don't worry, we all get weeks like that. I've had several where i've just sts.

Marieukxx said:
Not been doing so well over the last few weeks, I've had a few treats and an indian.

I've lost a bit, in total now I've lost 20lbs so lost another 3lbs since I was last here. I was 15 stone 9lbs at the start and now two months later I'm 14 stone 3. I've just gotta keep plugging away at it.

Congrats to those who have lost weight this week. And if you haven't don't worry, we all get weeks like that. I've had several where i've just sts.

What do you mean "not doing so well"? You've lost just shy of a stone and a half and I think that's something to be proud of. So you've had a couple of not so good weeks but you've still lost 3lb. You're doing great :)

Miss Bee -5lb
Nomad -1.5lb
Miss S -1lb
Linz -1lb
Marie -3lb
LinzLinz -1.5
Gem - STS

Good luck to all of you - hope you all get the results you are hoping for x

What do you mean "not doing so well"? You've lost just shy of a stone and a half and I think that's something to be proud of. So you've had a couple of not so good weeks but you've still lost 3lb. You're doing great :)

Thank you for the support. I have so far to go it seems I'll never get there.

This week I lost 4lbs!!!!! I was so shocked when I stood on the scales. I'm now in the Thirteens!!!!!!

Marieukxx said:
Well done on getting to 13st I can't wait till I get there. I'm down to 13st 13lbs now. Started at 15st 9lbs

Thanks :). Told you you were doing well. Well done for getting into the 13s. I've got into the 12s this week - by half a pound!!

0.5lb off for me this week :)

Sorry for the late balloon this week - whoops!

Linz - STS
Miss Bee -1lb
Kitty -1lb
Marie -4lb
Nomad -0.5
Gem - SD

Good luck everyone - won't be joining in tomorrow but will follow all your progress x

Back