FRIDAY GIRLS

Morning all... sts for me. Hope everyone has a good one.x

i'd like to join your weigh in i've just started the sb diet after a shocker on the scales :cry: did sw two year ago and lost 2 stone but put it all back on wanting to loose atlaest two stone before my hols in august . wieght today is 12.12:cry:

Welcome Km88 - of course you can join us x

Linz - sts
Miss Bee - sts

i'm with you on that one nomad.
i've been offered soooo many mice pies in the last week.....it's only a matter of time!;)

hey girls:)
i totally ignored the scales this week!!;)
think i'll be ignoring them next week too!
happy christmas everyone!:D
xx

Sorry I've dropped the ball Girls - what with Christmas and going away. Shall we set the next Friday Girls date for 6th January. Goodness knows what the damage will be after the Christmas season x

Yes I have thanks - getting ready to go off back to Cornwall tomorrow - come home Christmas eve, back again on 27th for another 6 days x

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been AWOL, heads just not been in it but I'll also be back in the new year. Hope you all had a fab Christmas :)

Yes and I shall join in again, so long as I have managed to buy some bathroom scales. The lack thereof has meant that I had a shocker while using a friend's bathroom scales whilst in Cyprus this Christmas. It seems I have hit 13st again, so I am back and determined to lose the final 2 stone and get to the elusive 11 stone mark!

I will be rejoining you all again properly in the new year

Great - I know you have not gained horribly over the Christmas season so I look forward to good results x :D

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been AWOL, heads just not been in it but I'll also be back in the new year. Hope you all had a fab Christmas :)

Great to see you back - good luck x :)

Yes and I shall join in again, so long as I have managed to buy some bathroom scales. The lack thereof has meant that I had a shocker while using a friend's bathroom scales whilst in Cyprus this Christmas. It seems I have hit 13st again, so I am back and determined to lose the final 2 stone and get to the elusive 11 stone mark!

Yay - Elle's back - about time too x :D

I will just check in this week and say hi and will post results next Friday :fingerscrossed:

Good luck everyone x

Righty ho I'm going out to buy some scales tonight. I'm actually quite excited. However, I have just welcomed back the old TOTM but whatever, I care not, better for my weigh in next week ;) When I weighed myself on my friend's scales I was 13st/13st 1lb and they were salter scales, seemed quite good, though not digital. So, I'm going to go with 13st 1lb and I'm going to hope that I've lost a pound or so by tomorrow and count it as a loss - you know - for a bit of a positive start :p

Come on guys, we can do it!! x

Back