FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi girls!

I'd like to join you if thats ok :) Used to be a Sunday weigher but now my office has started doing weigh ins on a Friday which will hopefully motivate me a bit more (and also it means if I slip up at the weekend I've got a bit of time to win it back!) Will post on Friday!

Ally x

Hi Ally... welcome to the Friday girls. x

Wilkommen Ally! Just to let you know, idea of having the week to lose anything you put on at the weekend is too good to be true methinks.; Last weekend was a particularly bad 'un for me, with a big family do on Saturday and a tasty meal in a Chinese restaurant on Sunday, PLUS chocolate AND crisps!! I've been good since but the scales are still putting me up a pound! Needless to say I've learnt my lesson!!

Hi ladies :)

Ive not been on here for a while, struggling with this weight loss thing to be honest. Im far more active in my job now than Ive ever been yet have gained a lot of weight so very disheartening.

Ive decided to not weigh myself but have measured myself witrh tape measure instead as feel at the moment the scales are my enemy as just keep going up and up yet not over doing it with the food. Hoping to lose centermetres instead as scales weight on the scales fluctulates so much.

Hope you all had a good christmas. And doing well with your losses.

Ill be on the boards and may well post on friday girls once a month with my centremeter loss (if any) if thats ok? This site gives me such motivation and inspiration I really should make more time to get on here as need to make losing weight more of a priority.

Karen x

Linz -6lb (wow)
Nomad -1.25 (well done)
Miss Bee 6lb (wow twice)
Elle -3lb (Yay)
Kraftykat -1.5 (welcome back)

WOW GIRLS

Hi girls!

I'd like to join you if thats ok :) Used to be a Sunday weigher but now my office has started doing weigh ins on a Friday which will hopefully motivate me a bit more (and also it means if I slip up at the weekend I've got a bit of time to win it back!) Will post on Friday!

Ally x

Welcome to Friday Girls Ally. If you can't get on the scales for Friday any week there is still a chance to weigh in - the cut off time is Sunday afternoon/evening x

Hi ladies :)

Ive not been on here for a while, struggling with this weight loss thing to be honest. Im far more active in my job now than Ive ever been yet have gained a lot of weight so very disheartening.

Ive decided to not weigh myself but have measured myself witrh tape measure instead as feel at the moment the scales are my enemy as just keep going up and up yet not over doing it with the food. Hoping to lose centermetres instead as scales weight on the scales fluctulates so much.

Hope you all had a good christmas. And doing well with your losses.

Ill be on the boards and may well post on friday girls once a month with my centremeter loss (if any) if thats ok? This site gives me such motivation and inspiration I really should make more time to get on here as need to make losing weight more of a priority.

Karen x

Welcome back Karen - be glad to see you any week x

Well done Taz - a definite downward trend going on there x

4lb loss but it is my first week.

Well done everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

don't worry nomad,you'll get there.
look how well you've done already!!:)

good going karen27,great first week!:)

Thanks Miss Bee, its just annoying when its been a couple of months and I'm training for a half marathon so doing plenty of exercise!!

Well done Karen :)

hey nomad.
if you're doing lots of excersise,thats probably why the pounds aren't dropping as much.
doesn't mean your not slimming down,just building a bit of muscle,which is a good thing.
training for a half marathon eh?
wow!
hats off to you:)

good luck for your wi linz,but don't stress too much,cos you too have done amazing!

and well done on the -3lb ally87:)

Sorry it's late, I lost 1.5 lbs but that's only since Monday and it's my totm so pretty pleased and feeling positive for the coming week :) Well done on the losses x

Back