FRIDAY GIRLS

you'll have that little bit off again on no time nomad.
you're going great!
well done rendaridra!
vlcd's do get some great results by the looks of it.
dont think i'd make it past day one though:eek:

good luck all for this week.
xx

Well done Linzi, Miss Bee and Rendaridra. Commiserations coachnomad.

1lb on for me. Grrrrr. :flamingmad: I was like a demon Friday morning. First time going in the wrong direction.

Still, time to put that behind me now, back on the ol' horse and do better this week. Tally ho!

Another three pound off :)

Great loss well done!

I'm 2lb up but am cool with that as I lost 4lbs last week, so a lb a week is good going for me & I have started running this week so my poor body's had a shock!

Good luck everyone.x

2 Weeks ago
Some catch-up figures:

Miss Bee -1lb
Linz - + 2lb

1 Week Ago

Nomad +0.75
Skinnieminnie -3lb
Linz -4lb (WOW!)

Welcome Rendaridra

I seem to have some odd ones in the middle but will go straight to this week's figures

Rendaridra - 3lb
Linz + 2lb

By the calculations above I reckon I need to award 2 balloons + 1 special ;)

Ok - so the balloons are not playing at the moment so I will come back to them later today - sorry Girls for the delay x

Well done every one :)1.25lb off for me. It would be nice to start losing weight soon instead of playing around with the same couple of pound!!!!

Very depressed this week as I have lost nothing since last week despite sticking rigidly to this diet. It isn't my totm and I have done nothing different. I've drunk the water, taken the shakes.... I cannot believe that anyone can survive on the calories I am on and not lose weight. I really do not know what is up with my body.....it is easy to get disheartened, however I shall persevere because I have to. But really, why have I not lost any weight on my vlcd this week. I'd like to think that because I have lost 20 lb in the first three weeks, this is my body's way of compensating before losing again, but I really don't know. All I do know is that this most certainly isn't what I expected or wished to happen.

Sorry to hear about your being down Rendaridra, it does suck when you're trying just as hard but getting nowhere. But usually when you make a big change in your eating habits your body drops weight quite quickly to begin with, I think this is because your body has gotten a bit of a shock that it's not getting what it's used to getting. A big change doesn't always mean a VLCD, although of course for you it is that, but it could also be going from a very unhealthy takeaway/chocolate/crisps-heavy diet to a healthy fruit and veg packed way of eating.

Your body adjusts to its fuel and the weight loss slows. But that doesn't mean it's going to stop altogether. So don't give up, stick it out, if you keep doing the right things you will start getting results again. I firmly believe that. (I have to, I'm in a similar boat myself!)

STS this week. :grumble: And I didn't weigh in last week so that's 0lbs over 2 weeks. I know I said I wanted to lose weight slowly but not quite this slowly!! :giggle: I really want to see a loss next week so I'll be putting a determined, conscious effort into it this week, I've been slacking off a bit and the lack of effort is reflected on the scales. Nose to the grindstone this week! :whip:
:)

I take it all back about complaining about losing no weight last week because this week i have lost 9 lbs :)

New member, can I join?

Hi there,

I am new to the site, not really sure what I'm doing :confused:

Been on slimming world eating plan for a week now, had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 4.75 pounds so thinking next week I'l be putting on!

Bring on the willpower!

Hi Everyone

I am SO sorry I have been AWOL and that the balloons have been somewhat muddled. I am not going to try catching up and will not do the balloon next week as I am off to Cornwall.

I will begin afresh the week after and try to keep up. sorry to anyone who deserved a balloon and didn't get one.

I think you girls are doing really well - yes, I do still keep a lookout - and well done for keeping Friday Girls floating with or without the balloon.

Good luck with the coming week x

Back