FRIDAY GIRLS

Ho hum only 1 lb loss this week :( it is my totm so perhaps that is it. I just wonder why it is so hard to lose 3 lb week like I did before when I am on a vlcd. sighs

2lbs off for me this week! :D

Let's hope it's the start of a new downward trend! :rolleyes:

Good luck everyone. xx

Rendaria - 1lb
Jools - 2lb

OK - I'm on top of it again ;) I'll just have to make sure I do the balloon tomorrow evening - I'm leaving for Cornwall early Sunday morning x

Rendaria - 1lb
Jools - 2lb
Linz -1lb
BigBurd - 4lb

Well done everyone! Y'all are on your way again. Don't leave me too far behind, I'm still stuckity stuck stuck. :raincloud:

Oh I could think of lots of "reasons" aka excuses, but I would much rather get on and suceed despite any and all excuses. So that's still what I'm aiming for. There are always going to be sneaky little "reasons" as to why it was more difficult this week to be serious about exercising and eating healthily but if I let these little things take over then it will go from "once in a while" to "about half the time" to "most of the time" and maybe even to "all of the time". So I really need to work on keeping up the motivation no matter what's going on around me. Maybe ask myself "Yeah but how is having a biscuit going to help?"
:eatdrink051:
(It's probably not)

Okay, here it goes, time to practise what I speech!

2 or 3lb gain (can't be bothered to get up and see what last week's weight was!).

Don't understand when I've upped the exercise and cut down the rubbish. I have a couple of theories so am going to do some different things over the coming weeks and see what works :)

Well done everyone :)

Rendaria - 1lb
Jools - 2lb
Linz -1lb
BigBurd - 4lb
Nomad + 2lb

Woot 8lbs down this week, guess my body was adjusting.

Amazing Rendaridra - 8lb is a lot! I'm feeling like a fat bloater after my few days away so no chance of me getting anywhere near the scales this week. Good luck everyone else x

Wow Rendaridra, that's amazing. Are you following a particular diet/club?

This is my 4th weigh in and I was chuffed to lose 1.5 lbs this week taking my 4 week total to 8lbs.I'm a really slow loser so am delighted at this. I set myself a target of 7lbs loss before my holiday & have exceeded this as I go next week. :D

Week 1 : -1lb
Week 2 : -4.5 lbs
Week 3 : -1lb
Week 4 : -1.5 lbs

I am following a vlcd.

Thanks Gemstone. (There used to be someone on our old Rushden & Diamonds FC forum called Gemstone. It wasn't you was it? :) )

I go on an all inclusive holiday Tuesday so it will be interesting to see how I manage while I'm away. Think I'll be ok on the food but it's the drink I'm worried about! Only had one spritzer in the past 4 weeks! . If I have any more than that I'll probably be legless. Ha ha.

Back