FRIDAY GIRLS

Thanks Gemstone. (There used to be someone on our old Rushden & Diamonds FC forum called Gemstone. It wasn't you was it? :) )

I go on an all inclusive holiday Tuesday so it will be interesting to see how I manage while I'm away. Think I'll be ok on the food but it's the drink I'm worried about! Only had one spritzer in the past 4 weeks! . If I have any more than that I'll probably be legless. Ha ha.

No it wasn't me Bobbi - haven't heard of that forum at all. Have a good time on holiday and if you take a step back and come home with squatters (rogue pounds that creep back on) you can always serve eviction papers when you get home x

Gemstone said:
No it wasn't me Bobbi - haven't heard of that forum at all. Have a good time on holiday and if you take a step back and come home with squatters (rogue pounds that creep back on) you can always serve eviction papers when you get home x

Thanks. I've never heard that expression before but very apt. Definitely don't want any squatters! :D lol

Can I join the Fridays' Girls Weigh In please?
I lost 1 lb this week, pleased with that, I would have like more, the old saying "what only pound" but at least it's off!

Of course you can Bradgirl and welcome x

Just 1lb off for me last week but it has got me to 4 stone gone (again!!). Need to make sure it stays off this time. :D x

Rendaridra -8lb
Bobbie T -1.5lb
Big Burd STS
Bradgirl -1lb
Jools -1lb
Linz - STS (maintaining)

Trying to do the balloon for you Rendaridra but the glitter graphics aren't playing - it does that from time to time - will keep trying - Well done x

HI guys Id liek to join the friday weigh in group if thats ok/

Hi all, not done well this week, gained 1.5 lbs. I am back to where I was at the beginning of May. I think maybe I wasn't as good as I should have been out of 100% perhaps I was only 60%.
Any advise willing excepted.

2lbs off for this week. :)

Good luck everyone. xx

Another three pounds down :)

Right starting wieght this morning 10st 8

Congrats JustJools and Rendaridra :greenapple:

I am delighted to add myself to the "losing team". After weeks of being stuck on my lil plateau
I've finally managed to inch myself forwards. 2lbs down. :scale:

I don't think I've ever been so happy to lose such a small amount of weight. I was fully expecting to be up a pound or two because I haven't been eating as well as I could have been but I was exercising a lot though so that must be what did it. And now I have a set game-plan for the week ahead. Lots of lovely fat-melting exercise. :character00116:

Gotta keep this going now.:wee:

WOW - I have had read all the posts. You have certainly lost shed loads of weight between you all.
I have found the right page for inspiration:

Ditzeeblonde amazing to have lost 10stone, and maintaining for over a year, and continuing to loose weight, you are right our bodies are strange. Are you still following Atkins?

How have you all manage to keep going, as you have all lost lots of lbs? Which diets do you following?
I am doing Slimming World - Extra Easy, when I am being good, and sticking to plan - its does work?

I had a chinese last night - very very nice, not on plan, but had just played 18 holes of golf - so felt I had earned it.

This morning back on plan.

What have you planned for your Saturday food wise?

Hi Bradgirl, omg I could write an essay on what I have learned about myself and losing weight in the last 6 months. What keeps me going is the desire to change and never go back to where I was. I seek out inspiration every day to stay motivated and I plan everything! - what I eat, what my treat is going to be, what exercise I am going to do. After a bad day I draw a line and get straight back on plan and keep going, because I still have a long way to go. I try to evaluate what has worked and not worked at the end of each week and the plans change accordingly.

Dont think that anyone who has lost a lot found it any easier than you, every pound no matter how much you have to lose is a battle. But all over this forum you can gain insight into how to win yours :) Stick with it x

Back