*** friday hour by hour - lets do it!!!!***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
MORNING!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey everyone - headache gone luckily after early nite so really pleased. Am def not drinking wenough I know Im only just managing my 2.5L and also managed the loo aswell after 8 days (sorry if tmi) and was 100% yesterday.

Have done my WI for this morning but am puttin it on another thread in a mo when i work it out and adjust all my stats and tickers justn wanted to get this thread off to a start first.

am off to read all the posts from last night adn then I will be back cos I need advice about this weekend x

Heres to another 100% day everyone hope you all have a good one!
xxxx

Hey Jess..
So pleased to hear your headache has gone and you are feeling better.. try and get some more water down you. Hope you had a great wi............

Im in a bad mood this morning think totm is coming soon....... I often get moody around that time.. Rocco my 2 year old keeps waking at 5am every morning and thats it.. he wont go back to sleep then we are all awake and thats it for me for the day and my DH goes back to sleep and I have them driving me nuts from then!!URGHHHH
RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!

Anyway...... hope everyone has a good day I will take my two monkeys to nursery and then have a browse around the shops for a few hours.. then meeting with a friend and her little boy later...

Have a good day everyone..... hopefully i will be in a better mood later.. URGHHHHHHHHH x

Oh curly I feel for you - I was like that for 10 days before my TOTM arrived fingers crossed yours hurries up soon xxxxx

AND I have a little man who likes two 5 o' clocks in the day so I know EXACTLY where you are coming from and its hard work!!!

You keep up the good work and enjoy your browse. Im in work got loads of visits this morning but then 2 hours in office to do all the paperwork for them.

then battle commences when I get home cos me and HB are going away for the night tomorrow (starting 2.00) so have to get all packed house straight kids stuff sorted for them staying at grandparents etc) so whirlwind comes to mind!
xxx

Lucky you hon . Enjoy your break....... I could do with one of those.. We were supposed to be going away in a few months for a wedding without the boys but now there coming with as my parents are away. damn!!!
Enjoy it hon !
how old are your kids??

7 and a 1/4 and 5 3/4 - 19months between them mad woman I was having them that close but at least it meant that could then get rid of all the pregnancy weight and then have my TT. How old are yours ?
xxx

bless you I REMEMBER it well!!!! It does get better I promise there is light at the end of the tunnel and the upside for them and you in them being so close is they will play together when they are older.

AND its great you doing CD when they are little and unaware. I did it first time when mine were 3 1/2 and 2 and if only I had kept it off then it wouldnt have been a problem this time as Amelia (7yr old) has been so aware of my shakes so dont make the same mistake as me!!!!

am off to get ready for work and school will be back later
be good everyone
xxx

Awww love em.... they are good boys they have there moments but there no bother.......... they play really nice as well which is fab........

I love the name Amelia so pretty its funny how they already notice things at that age.

Have a good day hon .

xx

hi guys! Hope you start feeling better soon curly. Glad to hear your new results jess. That is great. Cant wait till Im posting same results. i have a WI tomorrow afternoon (after 4 days coz my CDC is changing WI's) Im dreading it coz I never been weighed in afternoon except by me and Im always heavier after 1-2 litre water. Dont think I will drink anything until after WI (hmmm) Have a great day everyone:wave_cry::p OH yeah, I forgot, I ate a very small piece of chicken breast, i had no choice, I was out with a friend and wanted to keep CD a secret from Her and certain people. We popped into a cafe. I felt pressured. I hope it wont hurt, it really was very very small, wouldnt even fit on a sandwich. Still I feel guilty.

Morning - yea that's my trick. Drink loads of water the day before weigh in, then have water with breakfast, and then nothing until my 12pm weigh in.

Then I make up the water levels during the rest of the day ;)

well its nearly 9am of my first day and 100% so far ;)
just of to let my ponies out so no temptation there as I am not a big fan of hay!

Morning girls, lovely day here but feel a bit bluergh as was meant to be going to Glasgow today with hubby, little one and MIL but he needs to take the other car so no room for us! away to get organised and we'll maybe go to see my mum today just so I'm not stuck at home again.

Curly & Jess- I'm chuffed I'm doing this kind of diet now, little one is only 6 months so won't be taking any notice of mummy not eating!

On WI days I prefer just to 'eat' and drink nearly as normal, just works for me, feels a more realistic weight then but do whatever works for you! It's what you do inbetween the WI's that count! Have been thinking about my WI yesterday, I know 3 lbs is 3 lbs but with TOTM last week I just thought I might loose a bit more, maybe next week! Hope the bars aren't affecting my losses coz I love them! But then I have lost 1 1/2 stone in 4 weeks! amazing diet! :D

morning all....
Well the sun is out here, which is always nice.
My daughter 5 woke up yesturday with 4 spots on her lower back that looked like chicken pox, but then no more until she had another 6 today???? i`m sure chicken pox come quite fast, but they are def the blister type....any one have any other ideas, i sent her to school and she has a sleep over tonight so really hope she gets no more.
Any one doing anything nice over bh weekend?
I`m staying in :( got 4 kids that i want to take to london for a week in august so am saving every penny i have till then.

Diet wise: i ate a toasted teacake lastnight....not gonna beat myself up about it, i waited half an hour to 1st wanting it to actually eating it, and it didn`t lead to a binge.....so i`m fine about it, bit bloated today so am downing the water.
Hope everyone has a great day !!!

Morning all!
Well.....I admit it, I cheated!
I got on the scales!!! Lol!

12lb lost in 6 days! Woohoo!
Will post my official loss from my WI tomorrow.
Have a good day!

Morning!

Had a lie in this morning until 9. Now have a pounding headache. Think it might be the startings of a migraine. Bum.

Ah well. Away to hide in a darkened room somewhere.

disco jen thats fab please update on the offical weigh in 2morra. Lexi dog a dark room and sleep is all thats good for the dreaded migraines! I am vowing to drink my water today cos lately ive been rubbish ive really been neglecting it. oooh i get to try my wedding dress on today to see if it finally fits very excited. Im on 810 now and actually really enjoying it im not overeating or wanting more but quite satisfied. Lets hope the sun keeps shining and heres to a 100% day x

thanx - will do!

Back