Friday! Hour by hour!

spooky

Banned
Morning all!!!!
My scales MOVED!!! OMG!!! :D:D They haven't moved for a few days since seeing my CDC as I have been retaining but this morning they were down another pound! Yippee!!! :D:D
Target weight is coming ever closer!!
Have a great day everyone, get glugging that water!
Off to update the August Challenge thread!!

Morning Everyone - really pleased for you Spooky - I always need a bit of motivation before the weekend - the hardest time for me anyway!

Met some friends from my LL group last night in the pub. Although this diet is fantastic, the best thing to come from all this is the friends I have made so far.

On my first bottle of water and had my banana shake. Can't wait to switch to CD flavours on MOnday I'm so sick of LL.

Anyway... good luck for anyone who has a weigh-in today and keep thinking positive people!

Have a great day :cool:

After a bit of a nightmare day yesterday (Day 3) I feel really back on track today, seeing my CDC tonight, who I am not too impressed with - she has not contacted me at all since I started is this normal??? Surely if the first week is the hardest they should contact you?

Have a good day everyone.

Morning Guys,

Thought I'd pop in early as got another busy day ahead of me.... I'll be glad to go back to work for a rest...!!! :D :D (not really have loved every minute of it).

Had fab morning at Splatters yesterday - Louis painted a very long snake and I did a plaque of our holiday week (London Eye, Seaside of Hastings, Fishes from the Aquarium, a not very convincing Light Saber (from the Star Wars Exhibition)).

We then popped to our local radio station to collect the Tour de France memoribillia I'd won on a phone-in competition..

Re: CD, wasn't great yesterday - I did manage to glug about 2.5L of water but I did pick at some chicken whilst cooking DS dinner which I'm not happy about as I'd planned not to have anything yesterday or today because of BBQ on Saturday.

We're off shopping for the BBQ today to Costco and then Sainsburys so gawd help me...

Hope you all have a good one...

I need loads of positive vibes today - I can't wait to get AAM over with, not sure if I'm going to even attempt it again...

H xx

Well, on a bit of a bad note, i've been very very bad :wave_cry:

Had a massive row with my mother last night, ended up ordering a take out :cry::cry::cry:

pizza with extra cheese, ham, pineapple and mushrooms, cheesy garlic bread and a coke!

Feel disgusting.

Straight back on it today though. WI on tuesday. Oh the joys:wave_cry::cry:

Hi Want2BThin,

Repeat after me - I forgive myself and release any guilt I have about ordering takeout - also I release any anger and forgive my mum - let it all go you dont need to carry this with you.

You are doing well, this is just a blip - remember you have the power and the control - no-one else, this is emotional hunger and not real.

You can do it, send you lots of positive energy to get through today.

Nicola

Good morming girls,

So pleased for you spooky, and not much longer to get to goal :).

I have my end of wk 8 weigh-in today at 1.45 so am gonna go easy on the water this morning then glug glug glug for england after weigh-in. Good luck to anyone else with weigh-in today.
H2B is coming back from potsmouth today with his 2 girls and as it was 1 of there birthdays yesterday, my girls and me are going to lay on a little suprsie tea party for when they get home!!!! Oh boy do i no how to test myself whist doin this wonderfull diet, but getting to goal and being in slimdon is gonna taste so much better than any bit of party food!!
Heres to a good day for all of us.

Yippee - I am booked in tomorrow for the universal contour wrap, 3 sessions are £125 which I think is pretty good, apparently it is best to get one down each week for 3 weeks and then have 4-6 week top up sessions. I think that this will be good as it will help with toning my skin and also removing the toxins from my body that are being stored - I will let you know how I get on and how many inches I lose!!!

Morning all well i'm sat here waiting for my CDC it's weigh in day today and i've no doubt i've put a few lbs on i'm retaining so much water evil evil TOTM BUT i'm not bothered coz i'll have an even better weight loss next week :-D Had my tetra this morning and nearly a litre of water but dont wanna drink too much with being weighed soon.

Congrats spooky on the scales moving in the right direction and whoever ordered the takeaway don't worry about it, we're human beings don't feel guilty just draw a line under it and move on today is a new day :-D

Well i'm feeling quite good this morning, my new employers phoned me and i've arranged my CRB check and medical, it's all so exciting and i've still not picked a lease car i want lol really want a citroen C3 but i've gotta pick 2 other cars just incase they don't have them in so it's gotta be something i can live with for 3yrs, need to it be economical and preferably under £12,000 any suggestions guys? Ooo and i'm off to a wedding reception tonight so that's exciting too :-D

1 sachet, 2 1/2 litres, its going well today!
Went shopping this morning, bought some new jeans in a size 12 as I am able to get into size 12 trousers...
They are cut small! I can't get into them!! Ah well, something to aim for!!!
Hows everyone else doing?

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been a bit quiet lately, work is really busy unfortunately and getting in the way of Minimins, heaven forbid!! Been trying to get on and post a few times a day if nothing else.

So pleased the scales are moving for you Spooky and good luck with the weigh in later Saffron, fingers crossed for you.

WTBT don't beat yourself up, we are none of us perfect and mistakes happen, just put it behind you and think of how well you have done. Well done on resisting the urge WL8!!

I'm just coming to the end of my 2ltr and about to go for a ciggie - I know I shouldn't but they really have been my saviour when times have been tough. Last couple of days have felt a bit spaced out in the afternoons but hopefully this will pass soon enough.

Hope you are all having good days.
:grouphugg:

Georgie
x

wow that must be great buying size 12 clothes and nice to see it isnt putting you off that thet don't fit properly yet but they will :-D

Hi everyone...........lots of possitive posts and I agree with every thing that has been said. We all have these blips, but we are stronger than a little blip and we will go on and have a great weight loss.:)
My WI is tomorrow morning, hoping for a good one. My trousers have loosened up a bit, they were getting really tight.:D
Jut had my 1st shake of the day and already got 2 litres of water down.:tear_drop::tear_drop:
Good luck for the rest of the day, and to those with WI today.

take care

hi guys just got to say thanks for yesterday ,i ve gotten over my blip yesterday even lot .75 of a lb so am chuffed ,i feel so much better and i am going to get to goal no matter what nearly half way there

hi guys just got to say thanks for yesterday ,i ve gotten over my blip yesterday even lot .75 of a lb so am chuffed ,i feel so much better and i am going to get to goal no matter what nearly half way there
Excellent, well done.....onward and downward...goes the weight.:D

Morning Everyone - really pleased for you Spooky - I always need a bit of motivation before the weekend - the hardest time for me anyway!

Met some friends from my LL group last night in the pub. Although this diet is fantastic, the best thing to come from all this is the friends I have made so far.

On my first bottle of water and had my banana shake. Can't wait to switch to CD flavours on MOnday I'm so sick of LL.

Anyway... good luck for anyone who has a weigh-in today and keep thinking positive people!

Have a great day :cool:

hi lollypop (love your user name):D
don't forget to get a couple of the tetra packs...they are really nice;) xxx

Well, on a bit of a bad note, i've been very very bad :wave_cry:

Had a massive row with my mother last night, ended up ordering a take out :cry::cry::cry:

pizza with extra cheese, ham, pineapple and mushrooms, cheesy garlic bread and a coke!

Feel disgusting.

Straight back on it today though. WI on tuesday. Oh the joys:wave_cry::cry:

hiya sweetie, I hope you are feeling ok...we are both a bit down today, for different reasons...I have come out of ketosis just because of AAM week, I've started a thread to see what the advice is, I'm gutted, really gutted, i've not cheated either....

I hope you can put the pizza blip behind you hun but most importantly I hope you make it up with your Mum sooner rather than later....xxxx

ttfn xxx

Hi All -

Good luck with getting through tonight - I have had my two shakes today and nearly 3 litres of water will have another one of both later.

Seeing my CDC later tonight to get a two week supply - also to say not too impressed with the support - she hasnt called me once is this normal for your first week.

Should be on again later tonight.

Back