FRIDAY! Hour by Hour!!

Thanks BL

You are right I need to step back a bit as it is dragging me down a bit and as you say I will be more helpful when I am strong.

I think admitting to you all that I am not doing too well with the programme at the mo is going to help. It is difficult to admit especially when everyone is doing so well. When you are down and slipping you feel, or I do, that you dont want to bring others down. Anyway I have decided you share it all with you now and not hide it away. Feeling better already.

When I check my posts I and read how well I have done I sometimes feel at the mo that that person isnt me. I am gonna get through this and when I am out the other side will look back and see how much I have learnt. I have been almost clean today, yesterday was awful, so hopefully tomorrow will be 100%

Good girl. Don't ever think you can't unload here - whether some of us are on track or if some of us are off the rails.... We are all going to have tough times at one point or another. Some will step off and others may just suffer through - but we ALL will understand the difficulty that dieting can bring on. It's not an easy thing to do. And you have done brilliantly. But you are human, and if you slip up, talk to us about it! We can maybe help get you focused back. At the very least, maybe we can make you smile a bit, and just try and help share the load.

You are learning, and you will get to the end and have a wealth of knowledge that you can then share with us and other new starters.

Hang in there love. Tomorrow WILL be a better day - I can just feel that for you. Tomorrow - try and think about YOU, ay? Put you first....and then be there for others. :)

XXXX

Thanks again, I just read your post to Greenoch Girl regarding writing down if you feel weak. I will try that tomorrow. Must say I feel better for admitting it.

Thought I was a bit of a liar hiding it, but it is difficult to admit, but once done it is like a weight off your mind.

I am gonna wash up now, god I must be feeling better and speak to you all in the morning a new day.:)

Back