Friday - Hour By Hour!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Hurray it's Friday at last...... soon be 5'o'clock this evening I'm sure :)

Well I'm merrily glugging away on my first pint of the day - today is going to be Fluid Friday ...... got to up my intake or my insides are going to shrivel!

Hope everyone has a good and positive day today, that you can stick to whichever diet you're following and keep on smiling :D

See you later.............

xx

Hi everyone, feel off today have upset tum followed by pmt not a good combination am sure you'll agree. But have gulped 2 litres already and have had brekkie so onwards and upwards. Making OH a full in english in bed as he has worked like a trojan this week and having a lie in. He's the one who eats like I used to but isn't fat (bugger)

Morning all! I also am cooking for the OH bacon butty then his tea later it's fun cooking for others still even though I not eating. I too am trying to drink more today only managed 2 litres twice this week so it not looking good for weigh in tommorow. But have just discovered the delights of sparkling water with the water flavouring in so will be happily drinking that all day!

Morning All.

Dave hope that you do loose later, have you been good this week? A lot of people in our class have weeks of not loosing and then the next week have a massive loss....think that your body works in quirky ways! Let us know how you get on later.

Lola, I'm dead impressed that you managed to cook hubbie a full scale fry up! I couldn't! Glad to live alone with LLing....easier not to have the food around me!

I'm just pysching myself up for the weekend, I find these the hardest, feel like a bit of a social outcast with everyone around me eatting and drinking!! Have a big 'drinking' trip on Saturday with out local footie team, everyone around me with me on a 14 hour drinking mission with me on the H2O!!

Hope everyone has a super day....I love Fridays!!

Kate x

Know what you mean about OH, mines skinny too and eats like a pig, but only at meals times, perhaps thats where I went wrong.:D

Hope you feel a bit better.

Dave dont worry just get tonight out of the way and remember onwards and downwards.

and Katie I am feeling amazing positive today even with a sore head so sending lots of vibes to you all.

Its beautiful and sunny here in Berkshire today and I am off out to finish off the horses, they say it will rain later.

Here goes everyone:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Actually do you think we are all mad:D

Katie I think you are amazing going away and watching everyone eat and drink I defo couldn't do that I would have to get into it with everyone. Hope you can avoid temptation if you do your nick name will be saint Katie lol

Hello all, Miserable Miss Moon here today. Have just been back to the docs, hoping he would let me back to work but he's signed me off for 4 more weeks. Am tired, gutted and rather upset and so far today have managed to cry in front of the doc, the receptionist and on the phone to my boss. :eek:(

Not a good day, but at least I'm not hungry

I'm just about to try the hot mint choc using the peppermint tea and the choc food pack. I will let you all know how it goes!!

Sorry to hear you are down Miss Moon, hope you cheer up later.

Well I have only down 1.5 litres to had better get going.

My OH is so grumpy today oh dear perhaps its his time of the month :)

Hope you all cheer up including him

Hi All, hope your well! Been a busy day at work today, thats why haven't been online! Hvae had 1 veggy soup and 3 .5 litres of water!

Miss Moon sorry ur not having a good day, big hug from me

Hello all, Miserable Miss Moon here today. Have just been back to the docs, hoping he would let me back to work but he's signed me off for 4 more weeks. Am tired, gutted and rather upset and so far today have managed to cry in front of the doc, the receptionist and on the phone to my boss. :eek:(

Not a good day, but at least I'm not hungry

Aww, Miss M. :patback: Sorry you are so poorly - that must be awful. While I hate my weight, and all the aches and painds that come with that - I have been very lucky (touch wood) to at least have good health.

Here babe - these are for you. :flowers:

Lots of TLC for you!! Look after yourself. :wave_cry:

Ta for the sympathy guys, much appreciated. Have got myself together a bit now and am about to go to my first class in 4 or 5 weeks! Hopefully I'll have good news to report later. Hope you are all still drinking the water!!!! xxx

Hope your class went well Miss Moon and really sorry to hear that you're still not well .... use this time for lots of r&r and keep yourself well looked after.

Had a mad chaotic day in work, am sooooooooo glad it's the weekend :D

Hope weigh in went well for you Dave - might just be a glitch on your scales.

Evening everyone. I am glad its Friday to, but I have to work tomorrow. Boo hoo.:D And then I am working OT Mond, Tues and Weds. But the following week, I only have to wrok Monday morning for 3 hours then I have the whole week and bank holiday off! yesss!! YAY!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good evening. I am going to hand over the laptop to my hubby when he gets home from work and then watch Americon Idol. (One of my guilty pleasures :D)

So if he gets stuck into a game or something, I won;t be back till much later!!

So have fun and be good y'all! :)
xx

Evening everyone, not long home from work but at least tonight I was greeted by electricity and not darkness :D
Miss Moon - sorry you aren't so well but hope your class was good :)
Hope everyone had a reasonable day and is looking forward to the weekend :D;)

Am a bit better now - have lost 8lbs this week! :party0019::party0019::party0019:

Dave - hope the LL scales are lucky for you too

So come on guys and gals - what have you all got planned for the weekend?

Blimey Miss Moon 8lbs thats brilliant.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Glad you have your Lecie Bex.

BL I will be watching American Idol tonight too.

My weekend will be getting things ready for the horse show we are running, and on Sunday will be there all day in the cold, no pay all done for free.

Just starting on my last litre of water might manage a bit more if I can, them naughty people have just had fish and chips -errrrrrr. I am gonna have a mushroom soup:sigh:

Back