~*~ Friday Hour by Hour ~*~

We've got people coming round tomorrow and they're all having fish and chips.:( I'll be having a peanut bar!

I've never had a brand new car before so I'm really excited. (trying not to be incase it all goes pear-shaped) I don't think they're going to offer me much in part-exchange-I've just been looking in the local paper and seen an ad offerering £500 minimum for your old car:eek: Sounds good-if only I could get hold of somebody to speak to. It all sounds too good to be true.:confused:

Mia I totally understand where you're coming from on the not losing thing :cry:
I am on day 5 of week 2 and my scales are showing 1lb ON?!:eek: despite me being 100% and drinking tons of water. I just don't get it???

I am due for totm so it could be that and SS seems to be delaying it which is making it worse. The only good thing is that I got the tape measure out this morning and do seem to have lost 1 inch off my waist :D and 1 off my bust :(

I guess I will just have to wait for my weigh in on Tuesday, a day late cos of the bank holiday...

It is disheartening when you don't lose anything but keep going becasue on under 500 cals a day there is no way you can't lose weight. It has to come off at some time is my way of thinking.

Afternoon all, just had my second shake.

The day seems to have dragged, watched Madagascar 2 with little boy, I don't think it's as good as the first one but funny all the same. :)

Hello all!! Happy Good Friday!! Hope lots of you are enjoying an extra day off :)

Well... I came home yesterday, to be greeted with my parents having an indian takeaway!! grrr! I didnt mind too much as was in quite a positive mood - was allowed to leave work early which meant I got on the tubes when they werent RAMMED!!

Anyways.. i somehow came home with a whole bag full of chocolate? Our marketing director brought in lots of mini eggs and treats from marks and spencers.. one of the companies we work with sent us a medium maltesers easter egg each... and they were giving away free mini aero eggs when you got The London Paper. Now before you start shaking your heads at me - I DIDNT HAVE A THING!! I just have this weird issue where I love chocolate so much I will never turn it down if its free!! Ive actually got a mini fridge in my room which is almost full of chocolate and sweets which I aim to eat when Im at goal.. slowly and progressively. No binging for me!! I just dont want to feel like im missing out just because of this diet, so im just "delaying" eating it for a while!

Well today I went to the gym.. not only did I go to the gym, i WALKED to the gym - 2 miles there and 2 miles back! Needless to say I feel exhausted! Ive got 5 bars from my councellor today - so going to have them as my little Easter treat as Im upping my exercise the next 4 days whilst I can. Peanut today I think! Cant wait to try them.

Apart from that i have a sloooow weekend ahead. Anyone doing anything interesting??

Hi all, takeaways seem to have been a bit of a topic recently and thought Id add to it, my OH finished at his job he didn't like today so is planning a takeaway tonight-hope he gets a curry from the chinese because Ive always thought it looks yuck! :sign0137:
Been a good day for me today, think Im starting to think about food differently but I know its early days!

Okies, had my first weigh in. Lost 5.5lbs. Not much for a first week, but I am over the moon after a few slip ups, struggles and mishaps AND it was a day early too :D My CDC thinks I'll have a big loss next week now that I'm managing 100%. I have NEVER lost 5lbs in a week on any other diet, I'm so so happy! Hope you all had lovely days and resisted the fish and chips. I enjoyed my lovely porridge while h2b and kids scoffed sausage and chips down- and mine looked much nicer. Love to you all x

I don't think 5.5lb is a bad first week weight loss. Yes, ok others may have had more, but at the end of the days it's supposed to equate to 1 stone a month anyway isn't it? You probably will have a bigger loss next week. I get weighed for the first time on Wednesday. All my dates are all over the place. I started CD on 31st March but didn't get weighed until 4th April so I have put that date down as the start date. For all I know I could have lost 7lb from 31st - 4th, I'll never know. So, by the time I get weighed I will have been on the diet 16 days but only recording it for 12. Does this make sense????? OOOhhhhh, I know what I mean :) haha

Thanks Mia I will def keep at it and hope for a big loss next week....

Well the kids are finally in bed and I'm going to sit down with a yummy CD bar - my treat for the day. You know I really love the bars :) (and the soups and shakes...hate the porridge it is soooo grosss!)

Another 100% day so I'm very happy!

Crazy, how brave are you with a fridge full of chocolate!!! I just couldn't do that! Quiet weekend really, nobody coming to stay or anything, though we're all out tomorrow nite, us to friends' and kids to a party, there will be tons of teens staying over at ours afterwards. So I will have to sneak round hiding little eggs in their shoes/pockets/etc. And not eat any!!!

Sigh.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend planned....

xxx

Well done lisa, any loss is a step nearer goal weight! OH away to get his tea now, a kabab -chuffed because I dont like them! think I'll try to wait till he gets back before I have my porridge but getting a bit peckish now.
Crazy-I couldn't have a fridge full of chocolate either, Id just eat it all!
Mia-what you said makes sense, Im going to weigh myself at home on friday mornings and track that but will see my CDC on Thurs afternoons every other week & she'll put that weight on my card.

Okies, had my first weigh in. Lost 5.5lbs. Not much for a first week, but I am over the moon after a few slip ups, struggles and mishaps AND it was a day early too :D My CDC thinks I'll have a big loss next week now that I'm managing 100%. I have NEVER lost 5lbs in a week on any other diet, I'm so so happy! Hope you all had lovely days and resisted the fish and chips. I enjoyed my lovely porridge while h2b and kids scoffed sausage and chips down- and mine looked much nicer. Love to you all x

Thats an amazing loss considering you had a few slip ups!! x

Well done Lisa thats a great loss hon....... especially if you had a few blips here and there!!!

Well done all for resisiting...... all the goodies around at the moment and I am sure most are off with families too.... so its hard...
We went to my aunties 60th tea today... and I sat with my water and bar.......... felt fab in my size 14 dress and leggins and high boots the leggings kept falling down..... YEhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww we are all going to be SLIM!!!
We are all going to be slim!!!!

We really are! Glad your day has gone well Curly, size 14... oh, it's SUCH a good feeling! Angela, well done on saving the porridge. Wish I had a porridge to look forward to right now! And Mia, you are sounding soooo much more focused... yay! We can do this!!!

xxx

Brilliant weight loss Lisa,especially with slip-ups. I decided from the first day that I was doing SS+ as feel the need to have something to actually eat and it is definitely helping me. Can't wait to try the bars tho and have a good chew!!
Just remember that you are now a big bag of potatoes lighter than you were a week ago - a fantastic achievement. Keep going...
Would just love to be a size 14 and one day I am gonna be!

You sure are, Ibiza...

Well, hope everyone is hanging on in there... gonna have an early night, so see you bright and early tomorrow, I hope! Night night!

xxx

Right off to bed... God took me an hour to have the toffee bar.. cut it up into the smallest of pieces and sucked each piece!! Just realised today is my 2month anniversary of sticking to diet! Never gone that long in my life!! Yippeee!!

Night all xxx

Back