FRIDAY hour x hour

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Thought I'd bring this back the hour by hour
so thank good it's Friday a few more hours till the weekend
so what have you guys got planned for tonight and the rest of the weekend?
And also a huge congratulation to blonde logic on her 1 year anniversary :)
x

Morning

Nothing planned for the weekend, a nice lie in would be good though!

Probably go to the gym Saturday for a an hour or so and apart from that just keeping busy!

have a pop in tonight as well.

Work today, pick kids up and off to swimming lessons, then food shopping for tomorrows specifics and then meeting a friend for coffee and blether.

Saturday - Kids birthday party so baking, cooking, tidying, decorating, entertaining etc. Sleepover involved too, so film usher and popcorn distributor.

Long walk in the hills planed for Sunday :D.

Yeah got a few movies i'm
watching tonight angels and demons, I love you man :)

tomorrow and Sunday gym
and watching sports on tv (",)

hi
ive just been out for a jog/walk whilst my daughter was at cheerleading - now playing taxi for the rest of the night with other two - i hate friday nights!

aerobics first thing tomorrow - then off to saturday weigh in to get back on track

sunday - haven't decided yet. picnic and walk if weather holds i think

daisy x

sounds good daisy :) aerobics wahey :)

its good fun - even tho the instructor is a bit of a sadist!
she calls out instructions so fast it gets a bit confusing but i just laugh when i get it wrong
do about 6,000 steps on my pedometer in the hour so its good stuff

daisy x

Good call Kens - I always loved the hour x hour threads!

ANd thanks for the congrats!! :D :D :D I am over the moon!!!

I have plans to do some MAJOR housework that has been put off the last few weekends! My house looks like a tornado hit it!!! :D

Tonite - quiet in with him indoors, catching up on some "Northern Exposure" which we downloaded. Love that show!

x

Ooh BL - that was one of my favourite shows too. Missed it when it stopped.

BL - yeah i think these hour x hour thread was long overdue :) yeah i need to clean the house aswell like wise its like a tornado hit, so all day tomorrow and sunday cleaning :) and going to start watching Fringe heard so many good things about this show
you deserve all the praise coming your way BL as you have been a inspiration to most on here, people relate to your success and go off and make it work for themselves :)
Also BL just a quick one when on RTM what foods can we eat?

ken
check out seans thread in the RTm section (stickied at the top)
it lists it week by week
daisy x

I've got another busy weekend. Just sat down after getting all packed for a weekend away from home.

Going to Edinburgh tomorrow to catch up with a friend and going sailing...then getting dinner made for me. Staying over then setting off at silly o'clock to drive to Birmingham for a get together that I've been wanting to go to for a while. Then Monday driving to Warwick for a special bit of shopping. Then after a late lunch a long drive back to Glasgow....phew.

Also, the Curious ABout RTM thread in the RTM section has the weekly info....but is RTM the same for men as women? I never have hear or asked? :)

And Kens - you going to post your before and afters? After all this time, you are a bit of an enigma!! ;) :D

Haha abit of an enigma i will post before and afters once my LLC gives them too me :) and i know its overdue :)

had a great day in London. Went down for a meeting for work which only lasted 40mins so went shopping to kill two hours. Spent far too much but I don't care as I can fit into size 10s again!

Cooked a three course meal for friends who have a new baby. Took in round in a big basket and they'd set up their dinner table with candles to have a nice romantic dinner together. (I do this for all my friends when they have new babies after about 3 months)

Watching Strictly this evening. Brain switched off and ready for the weekend!

what a lovely idea rachel
i have a 3 month old niece - might do the same for her parents!

daisy x

It means I can spoil my friends and cook lots of lovely food too. (I think I'm officially a feeder!) It seems people appreciate it :)

anyone stuck to their seat watching derren brown?!
daisy x

C4!

Back