FRIDAY Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
TGIF on a BH weekend!! :D

Morning sunshines and gorgeous bods! :D

Hope all are well and feeling bright and chipper on this dreary grey wet day!

Saw some folk in our bike club I haven't seen for a while last night. Gob-smacked is the word that comes to mind! :D
And, as I was leaving, I over heard a couple men saying, "damn, she really has gotten skinny"!!! :D :D :D That made me feel good. (And - even caught one having a good and proper inspection of my backside!!! :eek: Cheeky bugger!!! :rotflmao:

If you remember last year I was dreading our Christmas Part for all the thin sexy wives would be there, etc.....well.....I am now the slimmest female in our club!! How cool is that!!!! :D :D:D :D

Lovin life indeed. BUT - I just put on m sexy Karen Millen jeans this morning,,,,,and they are getting to big already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Think I must invest in a sewing machine soon - some of these clothes I am just not willing to part with! :D
Anyhoodle - have a great day everyone!!!

XXXX

Morning all.

BL I had to giggle at that posting, I remember only too well how down you felt going to that party. And look at you now.
My weight is doing funny things this week I am trying not to panic but its not easy I tell you. Much as this food lark is great, the madness that happens in your head when the scale doesn't go down is no fun.
Oh well I have stuck to the programme and gone to gym loads so I am sure it will fall back into place.

I wish I could say I was happy it was friday but I'm working all weekend!!!!!!!!! Not very fair as I'm only starting back tomorrow after a year off (Because of having my son)! Oh well.

xx

Howdy folks.....

I am absolutely over the friggin' moon........ you may remember my legal battle with Wimpeys over cracking in my house? Well after a couple of years of fighting and spending thousands on legal fees, we have had the ruling today. The Vosts 1, Wimpeys 0. They now have to come up with a plan to fix the bodge job of a house, and now stage two of our battle commences which is recovering our legal fees from them - but that'll be a doddle!

Good news C!

How are you - long time no see!
I'm not too bad - loving my job, not loving my mini weight gain!! But that'll soon come off again - I'm a definate yo-yo!!

How are you fella?

Great news, Corey! And BL, that's one in the eye (literally) for your club members :)

I've had a fab fab day! This morning I met up with an old friend who I've not seen for 15 years. My niece got up early and did my hair for me, I did good makeup, wore my most flattering outfit, and y'know what, I felt goooooood! It was brilliant to catch up, and she's keen to meet up again, so I don't feel my usual social misfit self!

And even better, my brother arrived today. After more than 20 years working in the Far East, he's moved back to the UK, and it's just sooo fab to have my extended family around me. This Christmas is going to be a corker - we've never had a full family Christmas ....

Woohoo!!

Thankee, BL! Not often days like this come along :) Oh, and my free Wii that I got with my mobile phone arrived today as well. I've now got Wii arm from playing tennis ..... I'm so obsessed that I asked my 5 year old earlier, 'Did you drink your Wii (wee)?' instead of 'Did you drink your milk?' which caused a lot of hilarity, as you can imagine, lol!

I'm not too bad - loving my job, not loving my mini weight gain!! But that'll soon come off again - I'm a definate yo-yo!!

How are you fella?

Glad the job is going well.

I'm fine thanks - weight is up a fraction due to some eating and dinking over the holiday but nothing to worry about- I'll be at WI on Thursday - do you go at all?

I take it you are back on abstinence?

Cheers
Mike

Glad the job is going well.

I'm fine thanks - weight is up a fraction due to some eating and dinking over the holiday but nothing to worry about- I'll be at WI on Thursday - do you go at all?

I take it you are back on abstinence?

Cheers
Mike

I am on and off abstinence - it is definately harder second time round, and have quickly fallen into old habits. So really do need to get my butt back into gear really.

I don't go to WIs - got really disillusioned with them towards the end.

Back