Dew Drop Inn!! Hour x Hour, Day x Day...

Morning peeps

Its a beautiful sunny day here. I'm feeling a bit tired today, ended up going back to bed at 5.30 for an hour when I got in from work last night.

I've got the nurse this afternoon to complete my medical form, then we're heading to the Lakes for the weekend. Must remember to pack my walking boots as we're planning on doing a fell or two.

So my morning will be taken up with housework and packing.

What is everyone else up to today?

Well I am home getting better today, enjoying the beautiful day from inside. Will get out for a walk later for some fresh air.

Plan on doing a bit of baking. A collegue has shared the bounty of her garden, and I dont want to waste it as hubby won't eat it all, so a bit of baking and freezer filling for another day, another time. ;)

Then more feet up - maybe a film, a nap at some stage....whatever energy will allow.

Have a wonderful trip!!! Hope this weather follows you! xx

Dont you just love this diet. Once you are over the first few grotty days you start to feel BRILL ! When I am under the weather I shall have to remember this, food does not cure all ills lol

Amazing how strong the link is between comfort eating and ill health. From childhood we were comforted by food, when we had fallen over, when we were ill and when we were sad. No surprise that as adults we carry that over. I mean very few of us have nanna's lap to snuggle up on for a cwtch.

Onwards and downwards ladies xx

I got some of the sunshine orange drink mix. Does anyone else think it smells like 'Tang' (the drink of the astronauts). Showing my age...

Err is that an age thing or a continental thing ?

xx

Maybe a combination age and North American thing? lol

I'd never heard of Tang (and I'm from the UK). The one mention of it I heard was in The Sure Thing, and I wasn't sure whether it was a product name or just a word made up for the film. I'd assumed the latter, wrongly. :)

Hey BL, I'm Canadian, from the Great White North! And I was born in 61 so Tang was right there in my childhood.

Hi folks, thats me back from my weekend. A nice, relaxing, positive one. I managed to walk 10,000 steps each days. Also, we went out for a meal and I happily sat there with my black tea and bar while everyone else ate fish and chips! Even better than that, we popped round to my aunts last night with a pair of trousers that were far too tight last week. Yay!!

I am feeling very cold...is it just me or is this common?

Thanks BL. I actually have my fleece dressing gown on top of my clothes and the heating on. OH is complaining bitterly as he is always such a warm pie.

I have uploaded 2 pics, one of me after my first night at LL and the second was last night. It's only for friends to view, so feel free to add so you can have a nose ;):D I've already popped them on Facebook and had everyone complimenting me and asking my secret :D

Time for my latte now :D

Back