Friday night menu

clairex

Silver Member
Hey guys! Hope yr all good and looking forwad to the weekend:)

Just wondering whats on everyones menu for tonight? As its friday night do you maybe have a takeaway, or have something thats a big naughtier? :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing very exciting here. Chicken with roasted butternut squash and a small Jacket Potato (HEXB).

If DH were home, I would probably have a bit of a treat, maybe cook a nice SW curry or something, but it seems like a lot of effort for only me to eat:cry::D!
It's DS's 7th birthday toorrow though, so we are going out to eat and I'll have a piece of Birthday cake too, so I need to be good tonight.

We are having eggs, SW chips and mushy peas and i've got a HEx of bread left to make chip butties. Yum Yum!!! Will follow with a bag of revels later for 81/2 syns.

I think i'm going to make a tomato & mixed bean pasta sauce thing and then i might have some bread sticks with salsa later. We haven't been able to go shopping because of the snow, fridge is nearly empty & haven't got a freezer - i really hope we can get out tomorrow!!x

Just had turkey meatballs in tomato sauce and veg and i'm stuffed. xxx

I am having beef casserole with 190 of boiled potatoes (HEX b) and fresh green beans!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've just had a huge jacket spud with quorn chilli, and a muller light and I'm stuffed

Bad bad Melanie - flexi evening for me, waiting for my Indian to arrive. South Indian garlic chicken, naan, popadoms, the works......but what the heck, back on the plan tomorrow.

i just made the chicken dopiaza thats in new SW mag, i've never made curry from scratch before but it turned out okay! Did take nearly 2 hours start to finish even though it says 45mins in mag and i think i'll actually measure spices next time, think i went slight (very)overboard!

Still not the same as the doorbell ringing and taking delivery of indian cooked for you, but it was free so have bar of chocolate for afters:)

Hi
Eggs, SW chips and mushy peas for me with some tomato ketchup.:rolleyes:
Am going to read through old SW magazines later and get some new ideas.
Shopping at Asda tomorrow.:(
Irene

I've had eggs, beans and mushrooms on toast. No Friday treat for me (I had wine and crisps last night after weigh in). ;)

Homemade curry for us tonight and it was *fab*. :D Oh - actually, that's reminded me of a question I meant to ask, separate thread coming up. :)

Back