Friday night munchies sw way!

shell09

Silver Member
Hi guys

Having a crap time right now my little one diagnosed deafness aprox 9 months ago n the realisation stress n pressure is getting huge.... Just had my mum diagnosed with lung disease today! Reduced working hours so no money n it's Friday night!!! How depressing

Somehow managed to turn down a night on the lash but almost went to shop to buy cakes n chocolate just to pitty myself lol.....

Instead I made the sw bannana cake I made half the recipe split it in 2 ramekin dishes sweetened some quork n put it on top n had a hot chocolate with it! LUSH!!!

I've had 2 syns over but not as bad as it could have been

Xx

(hugs) bless you so sorry to hear your sad news well done for sticking on plan i would of fallen off well and truelly be proud of yourself xx.

Hi chick I sympathise with your stress I have an 18 month old daughter who is profoundly Deaf and unable to benefit from hearing aids/implants so is a british sign language user - if you ever need someone to talk to whose going through the same please don't hesitate to contact me x

Ps well done with staying on track x

Last edited by a moderator:
Shell- just have to say well done for staying strong- many others would take a dive( I prone to refridgeratitus when stressed:eatdrink051:)

I hope your mum will be ok with treatment and your little one will have such good support from such a strong mum they can't go wrong in life!
As for the reduced hours- well though you have less money- hopefully it will give you more time to spend with your mum and little one:hug99::hug99:
Sheila

:D well done !!! I will use this as a friday night nm from now on,stress can cause you to fall off the stay good wagon be very proud of yourself!
remember that you need to stay on plan to keep up with your little tyke as being small gives you fast legs lol deafness wont hinder the mischief or the mayhem :D I wish you all the very best and also hope your mum receives good treatment too.
its people like you that make slimming world better as although you are going through hell you still keep going <3 Xxx

Thanks for the replies n support guys

WI in morning so fingers crossed all have a fab 100% sw friendly w. end ;-)

ah Shell, well done you for sticking to plan when theres so much stress and bad news. hope all works out fine for your little one and mum. youre doing the right thing, eating well and staying strong for both of them
hugs xxxx

Back