Step 1 Sole Source Friday night

jenm

Ok I'm feeling really old. I'm only 33 but its Friday night but I've had bath, now in my pjs with a black tea & bar cut into small pieces to nibble while watching tv. Only on day 3 but impressed I've stuck so far!
What do others do on weekend nights while on CD?

I mainly cry cos I want to eat lol I sip my last two shakes slowly all evening and look up things on the net that I'd love to wear!

Snap!!! bath, pj's, Internet anything to keep me from thinking about food!! I'm at the end of day 3 and found it really tough today but still going strong! ?

Same here end of day 3. Not found today too bad but have had a lot more 'foody' thoughts today!

Got a bit of a sore head. Had all my packs so heading to bed soon.

Good luck all :)

I'm doing the same I figure if I'm sleeping I'm not thinking of eating! I'm hoping tomorrow is better than today.

Same just made myself a ticker . Hope it works . Thinking about all the clothes I can hopefully sell when they're all to big

Last night was my first Friday night on the CD and it was awful!! I'm on day 7 and get my weigh-in tomorrow so I didn't cheat. But I honestly cant remember the last time hubby and I did anything other than drink wine and eat take away on a Friday night!!!! So I was in bed by 10pm feeling like a bit of a sado! My CDC says your social life takes a bit of a hit the first couple of months, but only in the short term. Thinking of long term goals!!

Last night was my first Friday night on the CD and it was awful!! I'm on day 7 and get my weigh-in tomorrow so I didn't cheat. But I honestly cant remember the last time hubby and I did anything other than drink wine and eat take away on a Friday night!!!! So I was in bed by 10pm feeling like a bit of a sado! My CDC says your social life takes a bit of a hit the first couple of months, but only in the short term. Thinking of long term goals!!

How did you get on at weigh in? X

9lbs off! Pleased enough with that and already feeling a difference in my clothes! But what do you reward yourself with??? My reward for doing good has always been a glass of wine or out for dinner!!!

Well done 9lbs is fab!

9lbs off! Pleased enough with that and already feeling a difference in my clothes! But what do you reward yourself with??? My reward for doing good has always been a glass of wine or out for dinner!!!

Well done that's great.
I can't wait for mine on Tuesday now! My Saturday night treat was fizzy water!!! Oh how my Saturday nights have changed but its all worth it

Friday night again & I'm thinking wine & nibbles*

*tomato soup from a Cambridge diet pack & sparkling water!

Hey jenm....im 33 also and worried how Friday nights are gona pan out for me...have my appointment next week with CDC and can't wait to get week one done for that motivational first week big loss...:D. Your first week went fab by the looks of your loss....any tips you can give me.would be ace!!!!!! xxx

I lost 10lbs in first week & totally not hungry now im on day 10, but I dread the weekends as just want wine & munchies! My friends posting pics of vino & sensation crisps don't help either :/

Last Friday night was my 1st weekend on CD so just watched a film with my cuppa, cut a bar into tiny pieces & stuck in freezer for 30 mins so took me longer to eat, then early night!

Good luck x

Wow that's amazing! Well done!! And now that's another friday/saturday night passed without too much drama - I guess it must be getting easiee to bare!

Back