Friday nite @ The Cambridge Arms

White wine and lemonade and a large bag of salted peanuts please T4M :D

Was busy glugging my water - have been fighting terrible cravings today and last night for some reason :eek:

Ooooo...are you still serving bar food? I'll have a Black Russian while I look at the menu:p
X

Hi reading this thread has really made me smile and to be honeswt it was much needed. Im finishing day 4 of ss and was feeling a bit down so thank you for that.:) :)

Right, I'll have huge rum and coke, make it a pint and a cheese and bacon baguette, then I'm going to get more drunk on rum and coke and then be really cheeky and ring the kebab house and eat it in this boozer. Oh and I'm going to smoke in here too seeing as you can do what you like (not smoked for four years hee hee)

Love this pub xx

Right, I'll have huge rum and coke, make it a pint and a cheese and bacon baguette, then I'm going to get more drunk on rum and coke and then be really cheeky and ring the kebab house and eat it in this boozer. Oh and I'm going to smoke in here too seeing as you can do what you like (not smoked for four years hee hee)

Love this pub xx

They've said go and sit on the sofa and they'll bring right over.... I've not decided what I'm having yet....... :party0051:

No!! Can't believe you started without me.I'll have a large Brandy and coke NO ice and One for everyone else!

Oooh, could I have a LARGE glass of red wine and a packet of Dry roasted peanuts please?

Oh, and one for yourself:D (I've found it pays to keep the bar staff sweet)

Oh, and do you mind if I put the Juke box on? Any requests?:cool:

Ah, just a fizzy water for me please. I'm on a diet as these size ten skinny fit jeans are feeling a tiny bit tight.( well if I'm going to fantasize I may as well FANTASIZE!!!)

Back