FRIDAY - POETS DAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

Keep going Tange you will do it, you are doing positive things to overcome these feelings.

I can still remember my first weeks, I felt the same. On occasions I felt like I could literally smash people who were eating. I was either very angry or very weepy. I remember cooking a lovely daughter for my family but as I left the room while they ate said "I hope it chokes". Looking back I now think that was an awful thing to say.

Hang in there you CAN do it. I am around all day so post whenever you can and we will get your through it.

PS - Done two litres glug glug.

:grouphugg:

Last edited:
Thanks Lady & BL, nice to know there is somewhere I can moan occasionally.

Just had my first veggie soup mmm its very yummy. Funny how that made me instantly feel better. Maybe that is issue number one I need to work on.

I will go for a walk at lunch time the fresh air will be good.

I think I am the biggest moaner on here, always up and down, never seem to be in the middle for long.

A walk is a good idea. - I am making the most of my sicky, doing housework, there is so much stuff in the little bungalow it is so difficult to clean. Been on a sort out mission today.:)

You are doing well girl keep it up.:)

:wave_cry:Well 2pm came and I hadnt had a shake was getting quite hungry. Off I went to make a lovely chicken soup and half way in mixing it I managed to tip it up. It went everywhere, over the side, down the doors and onto the floor. I nearly dropped my hand stick blender in the water, well half went in but managed to salvage it. I was so annoyed, took ages to clean up. The funny thing is I called the dogs to lick up the mess on the floor and they wouldnt touch it.:eek:

Well had a bar instead, in case the stick, had got water in it.

3 litres gone now, which is good for me. I am going to try for at least 5/6 seeing as I dont have work tomorrow, it wont matter if I get up 4/5 times in the night.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Afternoon all - what you like Lady messing your soup up, dogs seem to have taste then LOL

Well I'm home though may nip to bed for an hour or so as I fancy a lie down read. I've drank 4 litres so far so I'm doing okay.

Been another okay day, didn't have to smell food at work as people seemed to be on cold lunches today so that weren't too bad - not sure what hubby's doing for tea but whatever it is I'll cope :)

Well just had a chicken soup and managed not to spill it everywhere this time.

Had 4 litres, already, that is hard for me. Hope to get least another litre, after I have put on my Tenor Lady.:eek:

Well so much for saying I'll stay awake, I read for a while and then slept for an hour... and very nice it was too :)

5 litres down so far so I'm quite happy with that, going to go make a soup in a few minutes.

Hi All,
Its been a hard old day, with awful things going on in my mind. But here I am had a caramel shake not my favourite though. Will have a soup later on. Thankfully I am on litre 5 aiming for 6. Got to get rid of feeling so sorry for myself.

T

Well done Tange, nearly over day one you are doing well.:)

Great you had a fab day, well done.

Does anyone know if we can have Worcester Sauce in our drinks or is it only Tabasco

Evening ladies! I am having some tasty spicy crisps - had a banana shake earlier with St. Clemens flavour added, a Savoury drink and I am well over 5 Litres, and have stopped counting. I am determined to have a good loss Monday! ANd I still have a bar later! Definately working better for me saving three packs for the night time!

Hang in there Tange - when today is over it is one day you won't have to repeat again!

Lady - what drink are you going to put Tabasco in? MMmmmm....give my left arm for a nice proper Bloody Mary - American style. (No offense - but I have yet to taste a decent bloody mary here!! Its way more then tomato juice and Vodka and one ice cube!! hehe)

Hello to everyone else! And I hopeyou are all having a good night!!
X

None at the mo dont have any in the house but will go and get some soon.

Glad you had a good day.

Yes once today is over it will never have to be repeated again.
think I will do a pamper session, nice long bath and maybe even do a mini facial.

I think I will leave it anyway, it is not worth it.

Just had all my hair cut off so might lose a few extra ounces this week.

Up to 5 litres now.

Tange the bath and pampering sounds like a lovely idea - go for it.

Ooh Lady, cutting all the hair off, how's it looking are you loving it?

Well I've done 6litres so anything else is a major bonus, had a soup and some lemon biscuits earlier and I've got some chocolates in the freezer that I'm going to eat in a few minutes.

I don't think you can have worcester sauce either, tabasco is all you can have as far as I'm aware.

I prefer my hair short, so am quite pleased.

I hope you mean chocolate shake in the freezer:eek:

Back