Friday weigh in anyone?

Good luck, we think it's the best day for WI ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome to the group, Friday is the best weigh day we say lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hi
I'm in week 2 of ww pp and a Friday weigh in. Was a Gold member 18 years ago supposedly to lose my baby blubber after my 2 boys. Then had 2 girls in swift succession and put the weight back on plus another 2 stone. :(
Now have had enough of being overweight and OH and I are on the plan together. 6lbs first week. Fingers crossed for something off on Friday. Good luck everyone. x

Welcome xx wow 6 lbs that's great well done. Fingers crossed for everyone on Friday xx

2lb for me too, can't wait to get home so I can get online properly and update my tracker.

Well done on your loss x

1lb loss for me xx well done everyone xx

Well done on your losses everyone.
That felt quite a hard week for me.I was on the cross trainer most days and I was definitely sweating. (sorry!YUK!)
Do you always eat all of your main points every day? I'm just getting the hang of this system as when I did this before forever ago it was counting proteins, fats and carbs. I get that you don't need to "save up" but there have been days I didn't need all my points to be satisfied. Just wondering.
Anyway we're getting there! Woop!
All the best this week. Gillx:)

Well done everyone, great losses this week.

I do eat all of my dailys as I read that you had too otherwise your body wasn't getting what it needed, I did struggle at first but I made some changes that seem to help.

For example, I love strawberry milk which is 6pp so I treat myself if I have the pp's left. I use olive oil to fry stir frys which is 3pp because I think they taste better than if you use the spray oil. I just made little changes like that and I am still losing 1 - 2lb a week.

Brilliant Nic! I am absolutely loathing the spray oil for certain things. My pans have never been so hard to clean! Do you get activity points for elbow grease? :) I will get my brain working and see where I can spend the points without stalling the weight loss. Thanks!
Gill x

My biggest weight loss happened when I was off work for a week and decided to spring clean the whole house, every cupboard, drawer etc and I lost My than double I did normally lol.

Finding little ways to use your points definitely helps as well. If I have the points I treat myself to a nice juice drink. I can fill my water bottle with cranberry juice for 8pp.

Good luck x

So the general thinking is eating more helps?? My weight loss hasn't been great considering most days I don't eat all pp and never eat all weeklies.

Has anyone tried the wendy plan?? Does it work? Xx

I haven't tried the Wendy plan as I'm losing 1 to 2 lb following pro points and I'm happy with that.

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow, I'm on hols in the Lakes, get back tomorrow but not in time to weigh so I'll weigh on Saturday instead x

Good luck Friday weighers! Fingers crossed for big losses xx

Im a Friday WI....just following WW at home...totally agree that a Friday is the best day to Weigh...cos it doesnt get in the way of the weekend lol

Good luck for 2moro every1 :D

Welcome to our Friday WI group xx not many of us but we all thinks it's the best day ;-) xx

Woop woop my loss this week 1 3/4 lbs xx

Yay again, just entered loss on ww app and it says I've lost 5% xx

Back