Friday weigh in anyone?

Welcome, good luck Friday weighers, may the scale gods be on our side ;-)

Not sure they'll play nice with me, picked alot this week... School hols play havoc with my weight watchers routine lol and daughter wants to go to see the new smurfs film today, Mmmm popcorn!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, i'm still in holiday mode after my week in the lakes, struggling to get back on track but going to stick to some ww meals today and tomorrow and see if I can recover a bit.

Enjoy the Smurfs and don't worry about the popcorn, just point it.

Good luck x

Smurfs was really funny, surprised me! Had a lovely day em will be sad when she goes back to school but also glad to get back to normal.. x

Welcome all to Friday WI. Great to have more smart folk who love the weekend. :) Is there really any other reason we do the Friday victory dance/walk of shame???
Good luck everyone for tomorrow.
Gillx

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow. I have cheated a bit and weighed this morning as I new I was having an indian take away and wine tonight OOPS. I'll weigh again tomorrow and see what the damage is.

Fingers crossed for everyone else xxx

Smurfs was really funny, surprised me! Had a lovely day em will be sad when she goes back to school but also glad to get back to normal.. x

Know what you mean. Mine went back yesterday. Spent the whole morning missing them and then was having such a lovely time in the afternoon clearing up the post summer guddle nearly was late for them at school gate.:eek:

Can't live with them and can't live without them. :D
Gillx

Good luck everyone xx

3lbs this week.:D Pleased with that. That's 33lbs in 1 month off between OH, one of my kids(not a WW member) and me. Hope you all get a success too.
Now to have a wee treat. But what to have? What's your treat?
Gillx

Well done Gill, that's a fab loss.

By some small miracle I've lost 1lb even though I still seen to be in holiday mode and I had Indian takeaway last night. Back on the wagon now, going to aim for a perfect week, I'm 17st 2lb so going to aim for 2.5lb off this week, be nice to see 16 on the scales.

Treatwise, I normally have a Chinese takeaway on Friday night but won't be tonight cos of Indians last night, not sure what treat to have though ...... I think I'll have to ponder that one further lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Wow Nic that's fab! To get a loss when you least expect it and you are in holiday mode is a bonus. Will be great to wave goodbye to the 17's. I can't wait for my next goal which is 12 st 11.(7lbs away!)
I quite like a Chinese on a Friday but am a bit fed up with my 9 pp special chow mein. Any suggestions?
Feel very naughty discussing treats:D Still bring on the suggestions!
Gillx

0.6kg for me

2 lb 3/4 on for me?? Not happy :-/. Well done everyone else x

I lost 3lb this week and am no longer in the obese category. Yay go me!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be in the 11's next week!

xxx

Siandys1 said:
2 lb 3/4 on for me?? Not happy :-/. Well done everyone else x

Oh no, you ok?

Mrsm79 said:
I lost 3lb this week and am no longer in the obese category. Yay go me!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be in the 11's next week!

xxx

Fab, to be out of that category is fantastic and a 3lb loss is brilliant x

snowygee said:
Wow Nic that's fab! To get a loss when you least expect it and you are in holiday mode is a bonus. Will be great to wave goodbye to the 17's. I can't wait for my next goal which is 12 st 11.(7lbs away!)
I quite like a Chinese on a Friday but am a bit fed up with my 9 pp special chow mein. Any suggestions?
Feel very naughty discussing treats:D Still bring on the suggestions!
Gillx

That is exactly what I get and I'm sick to the back teeth of it lol.

Only other thing I like is curry or egg foo young, think I'll have to try to find out the points for these.

Foo young could be made at home tho, at least I'd know what was in it.

I love Indian curry too, Yum, very naughty indeed lol

Galifreyan said:
Well done Gill, that's a fab loss.

By some small miracle I've lost 1lb even though I still seen to be in holiday mode and I had Indian takeaway last night. Back on the wagon now, going to aim for a perfect week, I'm 17st 2lb so going to aim for 2.5lb off this week, be nice to see 16 on the scales.

Treatwise, I normally have a Chinese takeaway on Friday night but won't be tonight cos of Indians last night, not sure what treat to have though ...... I think I'll have to ponder that one further lol

Oh my god, oh my god! I'm doing a little dance.

My boyfriend was messing with my scales and they now weigh in lb's not stones. I weighed this mornin as soon as I woke up with sticky up hair and still half asleep. Anyway, I then coverted the lb's to stones in my head and I've just realised I've done it wrong, I've lost 2lb's, yay.

I'm now 17st 1lb. Got even more chance of meeting goal 2 next week.

Woo hoo, lol, by the way, I've now swapped the scales back to stones and pounds so no more trying to do calculations at 7am lol

O my word that's brilliant news Nic. You did exactly as you hoped. Now that's the kind of surprise I like;).

Yup Indian is my takeaway of choice too but they are the reason I'm here :(. Must avoid them like the plague.

Oh well special chow mein again.....a treat???? Well it was the first four times but it's definitely getting old now.
Gillx

Back