Friday weigh in anyone?

My loss this week .25 lb ?!? Not great but as I was thinking id have a gain im so pleased :)

Now for a fresh start!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vickihorror -1.5 lbs

Well done Sian! That's great for a week "off the wagon"!

2lbs for me this week. Pleased and surprised as I had myself prepared for a sts. Have developed tennis elbow and it's been affecting me in my workouts but I'm keeping walking.(don't play tennis:confused:)

Hope it goes well for the rest of you Friday weigh-innners.
Love Gillx

Well done Sian and Gill.

I lost 2 this week, I'm really surprised coz I honestly thought I'd gained this week!!!!

Got my 10% too :D

And I'm well into the 11's now

xxx

Last edited:
Choo choo, chugga chugga (slams the brakes on)..........All aboard...........choo choo.

I hope you all caught the wagon there. All in all we haven't done bad considering we were expecting STS or small gains.

I've lost 1.5lb making me exactly 17st, aim for next week is to lose 2lb taking me into 16's.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

girlandthesea said:
-2 :) woo!

Hope it continues next week as not done much exercise this week because of 'that time' >_<

Well done all!

Well done, I'm sure you'll do well next week too.

Woop woop how fab are we?? Well done everyone x

Jumped aboard the train, ready for a week of total dedication. ;-) hopefully anyway lol

Xx

Hi all, do you mind if I join in? I started ww online on Friday so will be weighing myself next Friday afternoon! I'm convinced I'm not going to lose anything eating this much food haha :)

Welcome Felix, I'm sure you'll do well. Keep in touch with us and if you have any questions just ask.

Welcome felix, we are a friendly bunch. Just ask if you need anything. Good luck x

welcome Felix and well done girls on all the losses sorry not been on i had a hectic week last week and it was a STS for me on the scales on Friday see what this week brings tho not been at my best at weekend back on track now tho Good luck everyone weighing in this Friday Meg xx

Welcome Felix. The Friday weigh-in gang are brilliant, so look forward to hearing how you go.
Sts weeks are a bummer Meg!:sigh: Great attitude though and goodluck this week for a loss everyone.

Gillx

Hi
Can I join you Friday weighers? I'm doing it at home and lost 17lbs earlier in the year - went on holiday and lost he plot after that - I've now gained 8lb but not too worried as my long term goal isn't until next July. I'd like to lose a stone by xmas tho - I was in a SW group on here before and found it motivating to record weekly loss (or gain :(

I started on Monday this week at 13st 2lb - I'll do a new ticker and signature soon.

Debbie

Welcome Debbie! The Friday weigh-inners are brilliant and really supportive so hope you will enjoy being one of us. I'm an "at home" person too and am following the plan with my OH (who has now lost 16 lbs:jelous:) and one of my teenage kids. It's going OK so far. Good luck this week!
Gill x

Welcome debbie us Friday WI's are the best! I WI at home as well, I believe it to be the best day for WI. I'm sure we will all do well xx

Back