Friday weigh in anyone?

can't believe tomorrows friday already! not holding out much hope for tomorrow would be happy if I sts but fingers crossed anyway.

Good luck everyone!!

I've been doing it a couple of years,but in the past I've lost it quickly and put double back on so now I have lost between 1 & 2 lbs a week but its stayed off,I did find it hard to go from old points to New propoints but I'm getting to grips with it x

Absolutely,I go to ww with my sister and we get really upset when we stay the same,so try to shake up our menu a bit,maybe cut back on things we have most days and introduce new foods,that usually starts the weight loss off again.I found rice cake and low fat pate held my weight loss up :-s x

Only 1/2 lb for me this week! Gutted was 100% and have done lots of exercise!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siandys1 said:
Only 1/2 lb for me this week! Gutted was 100% and have done lots of exercise!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw it is still a loss Hun. Your quite close to goal aren't you? That's probably why it's slowing.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lost a pound!! yay!

Fab losses so far every1 :) xx

changed my wi from a sat to a fri, . Lost 1.25 lbs today :)

Mrsm79 said:
+2:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Pissed off can't even begin to describe how I feel!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awww hum dont get down. Have you 'been' today? Due totm? Lots of reasons that it could be. I know how you feel though, it is so frustrating. Maybe even something as simple as you are retaining extra water.

2lbs off :D xxx

Back