Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Sorry I'm late, I've been away with work.

Kate - Bloody fanatastic...I hear those size 14s calling. Well done xxx

I have maintained...which was my plan so I am living at the week-end and being good through the week. That's hope thats the way forward.

Well done Friday loser people xx

I've only just discovered this weigh in page! I'll be joining you this Friday with my results.

BM

Yey looking forward to that BM x

6lbs loss for me this week! Wonderful feeling.

BM

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments.

Natalie - I've just finished week 7 and I've lost 38lbs! My losses each week are random though and have varied between 2lbs - 6lbs. I haven't done anything different on the lower loss weeks so I don't know why they vary so much. I do stick to it 100% and it works!

BM

Well done bm on the great weight loss this week you are a star

Busy Mum said:
Thank you ladies for your lovely comments.

Natalie - I've just finished week 7 and I've lost 38lbs! My losses each week are random though and have varied between 2lbs - 6lbs. I haven't done anything different on the lower loss weeks so I don't know why they vary so much. I do stick to it 100% and it works!

BM

When I think about the overall loss in such a short amount of time! It really doesn't matter about the small losses, you're right it's definitely about the bigger picture!
You have done so well! Makes me feel so positive!
I'm in week 2 and I've never felt so happy and positive, loving LT , smiled all round! Hope u all have a good weekend x

Well couldn't have my weigh in as the pharmacist that does the LT was not in. One of the assistants behind the counter can you go until next week. NO, managed to get my LT shakes will just have to wait till next Friday.

Just having a Vanilla shake its great having a different flavour as had chocolate for 2 weeks. The vanilla taste a bit like the Milkybar Deserts :)

Well couldn't have my weigh in as the pharmacist that does the LT was not in. One of the assistants behind the counter can you go until next week. NO, managed to get my LT shakes will just have to wait till next Friday.

Just having a Vanilla shake its great having a different flavour as had chocolate for 2 weeks. The vanilla taste a bit like the Milkybar Deserts :)

Crikey, some of the service you get from the Pharmacy's is terrible. Never mind the weigh in, you'll have a double loss to report next week!

BM

Busy Mum......where are you disappearing to lady?? Lol. What an amazing result for you this week, I'm sooo happy for you, very well done, you are doing brilliantly. You have a fantastic boost for the weekend to help you get through,truly inspirational xx

Back