Friday Weigh in club! ;)

My 8th weigh in this week and I've lost 3lbs. That's 1lb short of 3 stone in 8 weeks! Sticking with it 100% but have been feeling miserable these past few days! I'm just having to learn different coping techniques to deal with things I would normally eat to cope with and generally feeling a bit sorry for myself. :boohoo:
Hoping that I'm not quite so grumpy this week!

Well went and WI yesterday should have been today but had to work. In 2 weeks I lost 12lbs
Total loss in 3 weeks 18lbs :)

Well done busy mum! Keep strong ur doing a fantastic job!
Keep ya spirits up, we all feel like that! Pamper yourself in a bubble bath , have a nice cup of tea and read a nice book!
Don't look back ... Onwards and downwards

Hey all
Have lost another 4 lbs. so a total of 4 stone officially since the end of June.
On refeed again for a week then back to 100% after. Xx

Hey all
Have lost another 4 lbs. so a total of 4 stone officially since the end of June.
On refeed again for a week then back to 100% after. Xx

Well done Kate!

9th week weigh in

3lbs loss for me today which completes 2 goals for me. I'm over the 3 stone mark for weight loss so far but more importantly I'm down past the 300lbs barrier! :happy036: When I started 9 weeks ago I weighed 343lbs and today I was 299lbs!! So chuffed to see 200 something on the scales, felt like it was never going to come!

Well done to everyone else!

Yey!!!!! Well done BM, you're doing so amazingly well and I'm very proud of you. It's these smaller milestones along the way that really do help and dropping into new territory like the 200s and over 3st etc... it's absolutely fantastic.

I also want to say that you are one of the most amazing people on here for all the positive support, motivation, encouragement etc.... that you give to each and every member and I for one would like to thank you for entering into the spirit of this forum all guns blazing and being there for us all.

Best of luck for next week...........I'm sure you'll do just brilliant. xx

Kate that's bloomin fantastic girl......4stone, doesn't it sound mad!! I'm only 6lb off my 4stone loss which I hope to be able to report on my return from holiday in 2 weeks time.

You don't have your stats up, where does that take you in terms of total percentage of weight loss and distance from your goal? Also is your OH still doing the diet and if so, how is he getting on?

Well busy mum you really are doing fab wishing more success this week

Well done Busy mum!!!

well done busymum:wow::wow:
soooooooo proud of you! Go girl!!!!

Yey!!!!! Well done BM, you're doing so amazingly well and I'm very proud of you. It's these smaller milestones along the way that really do help and dropping into new territory like the 200s and over 3st etc... it's absolutely fantastic.

I also want to say that you are one of the most amazing people on here for all the positive support, motivation, encouragement etc.... that you give to each and every member and I for one would like to thank you for entering into the spirit of this forum all guns blazing and being there for us all.

Best of luck for next week...........I'm sure you'll do just brilliant. xx

Thank you so much for your kind words Ms R.

well done busymum:wow::wow:
soooooooo proud of you! Go girl!!!!

Thanks Goose. Really gives you a boost when you achieve these mini goals.

Busy Mum said:
Thanks Toddshar. It's great when we get past out little milestones.

I think it's brilliant when we do get past our milestones and they keep you going I've only 4.5lbs to lose to get my 8st loss milestone.

Busy Mum said:
3lbs loss for me today which completes 2 goals for me. I'm over the 3 stone mark for weight loss so far but more importantly I'm down past the 300lbs barrier! :happy036: When I started 9 weeks ago I weighed 343lbs and today I was 299lbs!! So chuffed to see 200 something on the scales, felt like it was never going to come!

Well done to everyone else!

Brilliant achievement busy mum! U should be so proud of yourself ... Keep up the good work ur doing fab

Back