Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Oh my goodness busymum well done you this week first of all on losesing 4lbs and secondly for getting into a new stone bracket and thirdly for having lost 3st9lbs in 11weeks hope you are spoiling yourself with something nice for getting so far so quick and for been so focus

Thanks Mburke. Haha, I actually treated myself to a new scarf yesterday!

Well done busy mum! Fab loss, you are doing so well and an inspiration to us all. Keep going, it might feel like you have a long way to go but the time will fly by before you know it xx

Thanks Goose. Time flying, that's what I'm counting on! I do know that if I stop now when next summer comes I will be kicking myself of what could have been so onwards and upwards I go knowing that in 8 months time I can be where you are now. 2013 here we come!

Week 12 weigh in!

Weighed bright and early this morning and................DRUM ROLL...............I've lost 5lbs!!!!!! :D So chuffed!
:dancing_snowman:I think its the cold weather boosting my loss. May the cold spell continue and we all have some great losses.
I have now lost exactly 4 stone in 12 weeks! It certainly helps to keep you going!

WOWWWWWWWWW BM how fantastic are you and your weight loss??? Absolutely brilliant, really made me happy reading this, well done lady you're awesome. Also 4st in just 12 weeks.......what an amazing achievement. xxx

WOWWWWWWWWW BM how fantastic are you and your weight loss??? Absolutely brilliant, really made me happy reading this, well done lady you're awesome. Also 4st in just 12 weeks.......what an amazing achievement. xxx

Thanks for your lovely words Ms R.

Congrats on your fab achievement Busy mum,you are an inspiration.:)

Oh wow Busy Mum! What a fantastic result, well done!

Well done BM, ur steaming along !!! X

Thank you for your lovely comments.

I weighed in today instead of yesterday but am usually a friday gal so will post here.....loss of 5lbs this week including slip up so im thrilled.

12st 8lbs now. Dont know whether ill manage to see 11 something by Christmas but i can live in hope

Ava
xxx

Brilliant, well done Ava!

Well done Ava, that's ace and I do think that 11st something is defininitely possible for Christmas if you're 100% TFR. Best of luck.

Well done busy mum on this weeks weightloss you r just fabulous

Ava great result this week use that to stay on track for the next two weeks

I weighed in today instead of yesterday but am usually a friday gal so will post here.....loss of 5lbs this week including slip up so im thrilled.

12st 8lbs now. Dont know whether ill manage to see 11 something by Christmas but i can live in hope

Ava
xxx

Well done fantastic loss! Getting into the 11 stone bracket by Xmas is definitely possible. Hang in there!

Well done busy mum on this weeks weightloss you r just fabulous

Ava great result this week use that to stay on track for the next two weeks

Thanks Mburke. Just noticed your BMI is below 30! Well done.

3lbs off for me this week.

Well done Busy Mum!! Not long now, and you'll be in the 19's :)

Back