Friday Weigh in club! ;)

YEY!!! Well done BM, 3lb is a brilliantly consistent decent weight loss result, you must be sooo happy. You are going to be under 20st for Christmas....WOOOOHOOOO. Gone will be the 20s and hello the 19s...what a Christmas present that is!!

Best of luck to you this week, looking forward to celebrating with you next week xxx

Thanks Ladies. It was one of my mini targets to get below 20stone for Xmas. Should make that with a bit to spare (I hope!).

Woohoo! 5lbs off for me this week!! I love the 5lbs loss weeks, such a HUGE amount on the scales! Another mini target ticked off aswell as I'm now below the20 stone barrier!! I started on the 7th September 2012 at 24st 7lbs and today 14 weeks later I'm now 19st 13lbs!! So lovely not to see 20something on the scales.

All the little things in life and now just so much easier, silly things like putting my socks on in a morning! I can even jog........well, a little bit for about 10 yards! but I couldn't before! My kids think its great!

Ready to take on the challenge of Christmas 100% now. Good luck to everyone else weighing today.

Yaaaaaaaaay! Well done BusyMum!

that's great result!
I am going to weigh in later on today, I hope I lost at least 5lbs since last saturday. I agree everything looks different when you loose weight

Woohoo! 5lbs off for me this week!! I love the 5lbs loss weeks, such a HUGE amount on the scales! Another mini target ticked off aswell as I'm now below the20 stone barrier!! I started on the 7th September 2012 at 24st 7lbs and today 14 weeks later I'm now 19st 13lbs!! So lovely not to see 20something on the scales.

All the little things in life and now just so much easier, silly things like putting my socks on in a morning! I can even jog........well, a little bit for about 10 yards! but I couldn't before! My kids think its great!

Ready to take on the challenge of Christmas 100% now. Good luck to everyone else weighing today.
:0clapper:Well done Busy Mum,thats a brilliant loss,you are doing great,its so good to be able to do this diet.Hope I can get a 5 lb loss next week.:4616:

Yaaaaaaaaay! Well done BusyMum!

that's great result!
I am going to weigh in later on today, I hope I lost at least 5lbs since last saturday. I agree everything looks different when you loose weight

Thank you NewGirl. Fingers crossed for your weigh in.

:0clapper:Well done Busy Mum,thats a brilliant loss,you are doing great,its so good to be able to do this diet.Hope I can get a 5 lb loss next week.:4616:

Thank you Nina.

My first weigh in went really well. I lost 3.95kg according to the chemist (8.7lb) !!!! So I am well happy :D

ready for another week :)

My first weigh in went really well. I lost 3.95kg according to the chemist (8.7lb) !!!! So I am well happy :D

ready for another week :)

Well done NewGirl - great start!

Well done Busy Mum, that's a fantastic result! Just back in the hotel from being on the razz in London and watching everyone else eating and drinking and proudly staying 100% :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Fab! Well done NewGirl, great first chapter to your journey x

Well done Busy Mum, that's a fantastic result! Just back in the hotel from being on the razz in London and watching everyone else eating and drinking and proudly staying 100% :)

Thanks teapot. The big losses are great and really boost you up. You've got fantastic willpower! Fingers crossed for a great reward for you this week.

Well done Teapot for staying 100% while watching others eating in London! amazing will power! no worries- it will pay off! x

Fab! Well done NewGirl, great first chapter to your journey x

Thank you Teapot xx

Back