Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Well done Busy Mum, that's a fantastic result! Just back in the hotel from being on the razz in London and watching everyone else eating and drinking and proudly staying 100% :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins
Well done teapot,what torture we have to go tthrough!!!!But sooooo worth it,its a great feeling to have got through a time like that and to have achieved what we do,shows us we can do anything if we really want to,then we have the added bonus next time we get on scales or reach a mini target.(Hope your sniffles go and no cold manifests):xmassign:

Yey!!!!! 5lbs is just totally awesome BM and I just knew you'd be under 20st for Christmas.....you rock lady!!!!

I really hope santa brings you another fantastic loss this week too because you really deserve it. Once this festive period is over, you'll be into the new year and well on your way to becoming the sexy super slim new you for the summer. At least you can now say....with confidence....as with all of us who have lost our fat the last few months and are still on our journeys....that WE WILL BE SLIM NEXT SUMMER!!! Amen to that!!

Well done Newgirl, that's an amazing start to your new life of being a loser!!! Best of luck for the next few weeks, it's going to be really hard with all the temptations around but just stick to your guns, it will be soooo worth it!

Double weigh in for me today and I lost..............7lbs!! :D SO chuffed! It's lovely to shift ½ a stone every fortnight! Happy New Year All!

Brilliant busy mum!! 7lbs. Ur not far from the 18s!!!! So exciting :) that's 5st for u now is it?? Wow. Oh well done to u. Fab! What a great new year ur heading in to! X

Brilliant busy mum!! 7lbs. Ur not far from the 18s!!!! So exciting :) that's 5st for u now is it?? Wow. Oh well done to u. Fab! What a great new year ur heading in to! X

Thanks Totes. It's such a great diet for results. I've lost 5st 1lbs in less than 4 months and if I can do it anyone can do it you just need to want to. I should be in the 18's within the next 2/3 weeks. It is life changing!

Amazing! The 18s!!!! Omg. I cannot wait to start. That's 71 blocks of butter melted away :) u couldn't carry that in a bag! Brill, good on u, keep it up x x x

Double weigh in for me today and I lost..............7lbs!! :D SO chuffed! It's lovely to shift ½ a stone every fortnight! Happy New Year All!

Oh WOW BusyMum, how fantastic! You lost half a stone in 2 weeks having to deal with your daughter in hospital and it being Christmas with all that brings!!! Amazing :D!! Doing a happy dance for you!!!!!! :happy096: :wee: (skinny me jumping for you ;))

Oh WOW BusyMum, how fantastic! You lost half a stone in 2 weeks having to deal with your daughter in hospital and it being Christmas with all that brings!!! Amazing :D!! Doing a happy dance for you!!!!!! :happy096: :wee: (skinny me jumping for you ;))

Haha Kay that made me laugh! I'm dancing with you! :banana dancer:

Well done Busy Mum! that's fantastic! congratulations! x

I just came back from the chemist. My 3rd weigh in and I've lost 1.75kg (3.85lbs) :(
not very happy, I weighed myself yesterday at home and was a pound lighter but it was early in the morning, wearing just pyjama and before I had any drink or shake. Hope next week will be better, I need to start moving a bit more, currently I am sat on the internet most of my day after work.

That's nearly 4lbs Newgirl, thats excellent! Average out what u have lost in those 3 weeks, not too shabby right? Ur doing really well :)) x

Thank you totes.lipo you cheered me up :) x

I understand what ur feeling. Ur not eating and u want to see that on the scales. But it averages out to a substantial loss every time. Ur 3 weeks in. U have been 100%. And u will get those 100% results :) keep it up!! I'll be following u soon xx

QUOTE=Busy Mum;5893773]Double weigh in for me today and I lost..............7lbs!! :D SO chuffed! It's lovely to shift ½ a stone every fortnight! Happy New Year All![/QUOTE]
Excellent,well done.I,m joining the dance to!!!!XXX:bliss:

Well done Busy Mum! that's fantastic! congratulations! x

I just came back from the chemist. My 3rd weigh in and I've lost 1.75kg (3.85lbs) :(
not very happy, I weighed myself yesterday at home and was a pound lighter but it was early in the morning, wearing just pyjama and before I had any drink or shake. Hope next week will be better, I need to start moving a bit more, currently I am sat on the internet most of my day after work.

Don't be so hard on yourself! 3.85lbs is a fantastic weightloss! Lipotrim say you can expect to lose 1 stone a month so you are well ahead of expectation, you've lost 18.3lbs in 3 weeks. That's brilliant.

[/QUOTE] Excellent,well done.I,m joining the dance to!!!!XXX:bliss:[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks Nina!

[QUOTE Excellent,well done.I,m joining the dance to!!!!XXX:bliss:QUOTE]

Haha, thanks Nina!

Oh thank you BusyMum, I am going to have my soup now and hopefully will manage to drag myself to the gym ate least for a walk on the trademill. x

Newgirl,although seasoned now, how r u getting on this week? Is it a bit better? Week 4 for u and ur heading for 1.5 stone already! Come on, deserves a clap!!! Keep going now, ur enroute to a fancy bikini! X x

Hi Ali,
I am fine now thank you. I think the hardest bit has passed now. I am use to it and it's going well. Can't wait to fit to a smaller size, I wish I could push the time forward :)
Are you looking forward to start? Good luck and make sure you don't give up! it will get easier and easier day by day xx

Back