Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Can I join?

Hi Everyone,

On day 6 today, weigh in for me is Fridays also. Can I join, wish me luck for my first weigh in.

Dreaming of being skinny!!!!! :p

Hiya New York, how are you getting on with your lipotrim journey so far? Best of luck for friday, the first weigh in is a very good motivator. I had a hospital appointment today and they needed my weight. Ive only lost 2lbs so far this week according to their scales. Eeeeeek! Hope i lose more by friday! Maybe the pharmacy scales will be kinder too me ;)

Hi Everyone,

On day 6 today, weigh in for me is Fridays also. Can I join, wish me luck for my first weigh in.

Dreaming of being skinny!!!!! :p

Hiya! Fridays are the best, I look forward to them and you will too :D good luck keep us posted on how you get on x

Doing Great!

Hi There,

Very positive at the moment. Broke my Ankle 8 weeks ago so cracking up at home. Loving Lipo as I feel in control of something. Just hope my lack of moving around doesn't impact the weight loss... bit worried but apart from that all good. Am going to be the big 40 in a couple of weeks so promised myself I would sort myself out for my 40's and then I broke my ankle... typical

good luck to everyone

:p

PS Well done on your Weight losses girls... I would be doing cartwheels if I got those results. (ankle permitting!!!)

oooo its friday tomorrow! Hope we all do well ladies :D Im going for my weigh in at half 5 tomorrow evening, i hate weighing in the evening, always seems to be less lbs lost! But a loss is a loss.....fingers crossed for us all

Good luck Shellyboot!!!! I've mine at 10:30 I hear you about afternoon weigh ins, I've my fingers crossed for you
:)

Hi Everyone, my first weigh in, down 8lbs soooo delighted.:)

Good luck to all,

Well done New York!! thats a fantastic start :) Ive just got back from my weigh in, lost 4lbs this week. Really happy!

Wow Wow Wow

Fab weight loss Shelleyboot!!! Hope you are delighted! 24lbs in 4 weeks, wow wow wow

Shellybot thats awsome!. Well done all Friday ladies on great loses. Im Friday 2 and I lost 4.5 this week. It's motivated me for week 3 :) ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Thats a great Iamreadyforthis! You are having a fantastic weight loss, im sure you feel great :) Good luck for week 3

Hi Lisa, your ticker has worked, dont forget to update it when you have loses. How are you getting on with the diet?

Hi Shelly, Think i was going mad yesterday!!! must be lack of food lol. I am only on day 3 but doing great at the moment fingers crossed!!! Everyones stories helps to stay motivated. Hope your all good and well done on your great losse's xx
:eek::eek:

Back