Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Had a very busy week and not had all my shakes or water intake, really feel ill today. But lost 5lbs at my weigh in :). Need to get back on track!

Best of luck to everyone weighing in today :) x

How did everyone get on this week? Another 5lbs for me, got 2lbs to lose to hit 4 stone! eeeek its so exciting isnt it :D

Congrats shellyboot on the weightloss, your doing amazing :) You will be at your goal weight in no time :p

Well done u xx

Thank you for your comments. Im about half way there now, may change my goal weight, i want to keep going until october, then see what weight i am. Im hoping to get to 12st then do the rest with diet and exercise.

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow :bestwishes:

Been in hospital! this week was my first week back on lipotrim after a 11 day break. Ive found it really difficult to get back in the swing of it! -7lbs though, although that would be water weight!

Hi. I also weigh on a Friday so wouldn't mind joining this thread. Pleased with my progress so far but have found the last weekend really tough.
Roll on next Friday.

Hello Busyizzy, nice to have someone else weighing on a Friday. I have been struggling to get back to 100% commitment after coming out of hospital. cant seem to get my mind back onto the positive effects of the diet. Put 1lb on last week. fingers crossed i do better this week! if not im coming off the diet and trying something else for a while!!
You are doing really well so far, well done! Weekends are definitely the worst times, but Mondays are fantastic when you realise you have managed the whole weekend :D

Thanks Shelleyboot. I am pleased with how I have done so far.
Good luck with getting back to it this week. :)

Well how did you all do yesterday? I lost 2lb which I am happy with as I started refeeding on Tuesday :)

Fab! Well done Peggy! X

Hello, I've decided to try Lipotrim, my first weigh in was Friday 27th September, I will be starting with the shakes/soup on Monday 30th September as had family staying at the weekend. I'm looking forward to trying Lipotrim but do have my reservations as I've read a lot of posts about people mentioning hair loss. Has anyone else experienced this, if you have when did it start?

I'm thinking of doing Lipotrim for 8 weeks/2 months so I can start the 'refeed' process in December.

Hello beckochester1980
Well done on your start this Monday , I've done this a few times for 8- 10 weeks at a time and I've never had hair loss but I do think it might happen if your on it for months
Hope this helps
Tigger 22

Hiya ladies :) i started lipotrim last friday, so today was weigh in and id lost 6lb :) so am happy with that. How did everyone else get on? xx

Back