Friday weigh in

1lb off .. 14st 7lbs :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1 lb off this week
actually I cheated many times this week ... hopefully next week will be better

thankuuuu all the best to us all for next week! reli craving junk today but even tho ive gone over my calories and fat n carbs i tried to make as much as good choices as i could...hopefully have a loss next week still xx

thankuuuu all the best to us all for next week! reli craving junk today but even tho ive gone over my calories and fat n carbs i tried to make as much as good choices as i could...hopefully have a loss next week still xx

Ah, one day shouldn't affect you too badly! :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi folks ! I'm starting to WI Fridays now - recently started calorie counting , I've gone from 12.10 to 11.1, my current weight doing SW followed by WW but fancy a change so CC now. I'd LOVE to get to 10.7 in the next few weeks if possible. On hol on 7/7 have a great week folks

been bad this week ( first week of vacation) I gained +2.2 lb ... been beating myself over it all day
anyway tomorrow is a new day a new week, I will loose them and more

14.4 n half! 3 lb off... =]

Well done Hala that's a brilliant loss !
Curvy .... Commiserations .... But it's hard when you're on hols :-( here's to a new week!

been bad this week ( first week of vacation) I gained +2.2 lb ... been beating myself over it all day
anyway tomorrow is a new day a new week, I will loose them and more

thats pretty good considering u were on holiday!!!! well done x

I WI on Friday which was 1.5lbs on, I just lost it and needed to get the binge attack out if my system. Looking St the whole picture I have lost a stone, it has taken awhile but I am a mum and got mental health issues so pretty please. I am aiming for another stone by the end of year but not to worried as long as it goes down

Hope you don't mind me joining in - I'm on around 1550 - 1600 calories a day and today is my WI day. I'm 82.4kg today, which is up 0.6kg from last week but I had a very messy bank holiday weekend and it is also TOTM, so I'm not too disappointed.

That time of the week again!

80.5 today, so I'm down 1.9kg from last week. Sooooo close to the 70's now - I can almost taste it. :D

That time of the week again!

80.5 today, so I'm down 1.9kg from last week. Sooooo close to the 70's now - I can almost taste it. :D

1.9 kg?! That's awesome!!!

I'm down 2.4lbs this week :) 0.2lbs away from the 210s!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah, but last week was TOTM, so this is the aftermath so it's a bit of a cheaty weigh in. ;)

Well done on getting into the 210's! Fantastic achievement - and not too far from the 100's either. :cool:

xxx

Yeah, but last week was TOTM, so this is the aftermath so it's a bit of a cheaty weigh in. ;)

Well done on getting into the 210's! Fantastic achievement - and not too far from the 100's either. :cool:

xxx

:) not quite in the 210's, 2oz to go :8855: and 0.7lbs away from 6 stone lost! So keeping my fingers crossed for this week!!

How have the scales been today? Did that pesky 2oz come off (never mind the remaining 0.7lb that takes you to a fantastic 6 stone loss!!!)?

I'm up 0.1kg to 80.6kg, which is annoying.

xxx

Nope! That'll learn me for getting too excited about the scales!!

+1lb this week - at a loss to explain why! But hopefully that'll come off next week (with a bit extra, these 220's are killing me!)

Back