Friday Weighers - 2 weeks in 1 thread!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Morning all, if your a Friday morning weigher, how did you get on this week?
I lost 1lb.

Im happy with my 1lb loss a week but do you think it could be boosted if I throw a couple of red or green days into my EE week?

Hope you all have a great friday and a fantastic weekend x

First official weigh in since my 2 holidays! 1kg (2lbs) on since pre-holiday weigh in. Not too bad considering. I know I'll shift it if I seriously apply myself. Just need to find the enthusiasm.

Good Luck Friday weighers! Well done SJ and Leapfrog - 2lb is very good! Well done x

I STS today SJ - which I am more than pleased with as I had my first major 'wobble' last weekend.

I went right back on the plan on Monday and have managed to STS, thank goodness.

I've missed going into the 18 stones again, but that is my own fault, and it has taught me a valuable lesson - 'Stay with the Plan at the W/E', LOL.....

Well done to the losers so far and good luck to those who have yet to be weighed

i weigh myself this morning and lost 3 lb's and reached my club 10.
3lb's is alot for me and i've STS for 6weeks so am well chuffed.
EE maintains for me so went back to green lst week!

Well done Winny! I STS but was expecting a gain so pretty happy with that considering it's star week, ive binged on a curry this week and ive had cake! shocking lol.

Well I had a chicken tikka masala (my fav) which is 14.5 syns and boiled rice (free) but then I also ate 3 popadoms (4 syns each), 1 onion bhaji (8.5 syns each) and some mango chutney (too many syns) lol. It was nice though!

Well done Winny and SJ. X

I am hovering between STS and losing ½lb - so I am registering a STS again this week, I am happy with that though because I did have a day off plan for Tuesday's celebration.

I am back on plan though now and hoping to lose next week.

Good luck to all who WI today.

Hi, I'm a newbie, joined SW today, my start weight was 10.9, but on my wedding day jan 07 I was 9 stone. My goal is to be at target on my 30th (22 feb) good luck all xx

Back