Friday weighers

hey guys, I re-started SW at home 5 weeks ago now and last week got my 1/2 stone star. Had a really bad weekend foodwise last weekend, and it's coming up for my * week so i was expecting a gain this morning. I put on 1lb, but this week i'm determined to stick to plan 100% and get a decent loss!

Well done to all those with losses this week - no matter how big or small :) And good luck for next week to those with gains!

I really thought I'd be getting my first gain this week after going totally off plan at a friends wedding last weekend but so how after being extra good the rest of the week I have lost 1lb so very chuffed indeed ;)

Doesn't make any sense to me though as a only lost a pound a few weeks ago when I was being so so good. Doesn't seem fair but I won't be complaining this week ;)

Hayley....2lb is a fabulous loss especially as you haven't got too much to lose. Also, a 1-2lb weekly loss is a healthy steady weight loss, so keep it up your doing well

I'm a Friday weigher and ive just landed from a flight, feel really bloated and have had * week and not been overly good .....eeek am very scared to weigh in but will post results when home!!

Congrats all those who had a loss - and commiserations to those who gained (you'll make up for it next week, for sure!)

2 pounds off for me - so 1st 1lb off in six weeks on SW. Hurrah!

Stayed the same again. :( So disappointed, I think im going to have to adjust the way I eat this week to see if I can make a difference as im now 7lbs behind what I ideally wanted to weight by the point of the year.

hey guys,
hope you don't mind me joining your Friday weigh ins.
started slimming world Monday, so it wont be a full week, but hoping to lose 1 maybe 2 lbs!
good luck for Friday everyone! x

Welcome tasha2011! Hope you've had a good first week & good luck for tomorrow's wi ;)

I'm getting nervous about it already :eek:

thanks Mela!!

i have just weighed my self i have sts, but i guess it has only been three days since i started so not going to worry too much, hopefully next week shall be better.

good luck to everyone else for today!!!! :D

Yes fingers crossed for a big loss next week ;)

That's what I need too as at the moment I as if all this weeks efforts have been wasted after a crappy 1lb loss :( This week I had no day of binge drinking/eating and did loads of exercise classes unlike last week & still lost the same :( trying to be positive as it's a loss but gutted really, hope it's because it's star week!

Good luck to everyone else x

1.5lbs loss for me this week, so thats 1.5 stone off so far!!! Good luck to the Friday weighers

I'm a Friday WI too...only on week 2 and very frustrated to have STS. We did have a big family weekend away when I just ate what I like for 3 days (and drank!) and I came back with a stinking cold so no exercise this week either. Guess I should be happy not to have gained! My goal for next week is 2lb and I've just done day 1 of 30 day shred so still motivated. Good luck to everyone and well done x

After two weeks of STS, ive really tried this week. Upped to amount of walking and taken up weights at home again in the evening.

Which has given me 4lb off :bliss: , my 1/2 stone award and a boost towards the 1 stone.

Well done Feelina, maybe I should take a leaf out of your book and do a bit more walking cos I've STS this week. I was so disappointed cos I've stuck to plan religiously.

As my old school report always said . . . . . "must try harder" lol

One pound off for me :)

hey girlies :) do you mind if i join i am also a friday weigher!
I started slimmin world on 4th march this year i lost 7lbs in my first week and lost 2lbs in my second. sooo hopig to lose a stone in four weeks!! a girl can dream eh? lol.
will post with loss on friday :) xxx

Back