Friday weighers

I have been so off-plan for the past few weeks, lol. Looking at an epic gain tonight - wouldn't be surprised if it's as much as a stone, judging by my home scales! :eek: My clothes don't feel tighter though, so I suspect a good proportion of it is bloat - am determined to be 100% today and then have a super good week next week to get back on track! :D

Half a pound off for me this week, but everything considered that's good so I taking it and running!

1lb on for me this week - happy with this, I knew a gain was coming after sts last week, been trying hard to get back into it but it's * week and loads of chocolate here!!!!

Fingers crossed we all get back into for next week!!! :)

0.5lb off for me, only got back on plan Monday after the new years celebrations so any loss is fine by me.
Well done everyone!
Does anyone follow green or red days? Or all EE x

Good morning everyone
Well Im ashamed to say that I have put on 21lbs since my last official WI & cant fit into any of the lovely size 10 clothes I bought! Its not an excuse, but I did have surgery for a slipped disc in my neck in November & haven't been exercising since August, but saying that there was no reason to eat the foods I did!
So, now that Im weeping in shame, Im back to it again. I cant go back to the road cycling just yet as still in a fair bit of pain, but Im going out walking with the dog as much as she (lazy dog!) & I can tolerate & of course SW.
Its great to look back at all the Friday weighers & see how well you all coped over Xmas.....very admirable!
Its good to be back & I've given myself a realistic target date as Im quite a slow loser......a friends wedding in July & I have the outfits already, but just cant quite fit into them LOL!!!!!!
Kim

Hi guys,

Re-start weigh in today showed 10 stone 7 and 3/4 lbs :cry::cry: So will WI again next week and hopefully can shift a couple. Can't really say I'm surprised as I've been eating everything in sight lately and only have myself to blame...determined to get back to the 9s asap. It's amazing how long it takes to lose weight but then it goes back on so quickly!

Come on we can do this!!!!!!!

3 up for me since last WI (Dec 16)...BUT, I was 6 up this time last week so I'm taking it as a loss :) The holidays were a lot of fun and it's been not too bad getting back on track; getting rid of the candy and chocolate lying around the house would be helpful though.

Also lowered my target in an attempt to shed the wiggly bits around my bottom :)

Bit gutted with 0.5 off this morning but I deserved it when I think what I ate NYE! No more festive events to go thank goodness! Here's to a much better week next week...

B's lovely lady said:
I do green days as I'm veggie, don't think I could give up carbs - love them!! Happy eating over the weekend! :)

Hi, do you find it easy enough to have full meals? Want to try green days as I couldn't give up carbs but think will have better losses than on extra easy. Thanks

KPnuts86 said:
Hi, do you find it easy enough to have full meals? Want to try green days as I couldn't give up carbs but think will have better losses than on extra easy. Thanks

Do you like quorn? I normally have quorn with everything- mince, sausages, quorn chicken style pieces which are almost all free and my losses have been good, but ive never done EE as I'm veggie. I do try and eat a lot of veg with my meals though

Well, girls, I gained 11.5 pounds!!! :eek:

Going to be an absolute angel this week, and hopefully a good chunk of that will come off next Friday!

B's lovely lady said:
Do you like quorn? I normally have quorn with everything- mince, sausages, quorn chicken style pieces which are almost all free and my losses have been good, but ive never done EE as I'm veggie. I do try and eat a lot of veg with my meals though

Yes I do actually and never thought of that. Thanks so much going to do have a few green days from monday see how I do.

KPnuts86 said:
Yes I do actually and never thought of that. Thanks so much going to do have a few green days from monday see how I do.

Great! Enjoy it! I think there's a thread somewhere in the syn bit with a list of what quorn stuff is free and syned etc! Xx

Hi guys :) Have been awol this week! Kitchen being fitted, not enough hours in the day! I weighed in on thursday this week -3lb :) Very pleased that i lost the xmas bloat, but i had a very very naughty thursday and friday! Back on track today and hoping i can get a STS for next friday. Willpower sucks at the moment! xx

Got back on track last Monday and lost 4lb at Friday weigh in!! Very pleased but then blew it all at the weekend so rest of this week is damage limitation and trying to claw back some of the good things I did last week! So mad with myself, especially after how bad i was over Xmas. Exercise and food diary are key for me this week! Good luck to everyone else. X

You can do it, vicky! *waves pom poms*

My week is going well so far! Hoping to get a nice loss on Friday :)

Back