Friday weighers??

I suppose there is that...just disappointing to have a gain when I am really sure I shouldn't have :-/ rubbish! Onto next Friday.... =)

Good luck everyone weighing in tomorrow!

Not expecting much this week because of having a bad week, rubbish on the water and feeling really bloated all week :(

I knooooow it's one so so quick! Not expecting good results, home scales Thursday morning said 1lb gain yet again!

Hoping for 7 days of no distractions! Back at work in two days so less time to sit and graze. Kept eating the wrong things and going over syns :-/

Bring it on!

1.8lbs off for me this week - that's less than 3lbs in 2 weeks :( on a vlcd! But I'll continue on and hopefully get a whoosh at some point, just got a new box of S&S delivered the other day so not giving up any time soon.

Maybe I need to evaluate my water intake, I do struggle with that.

Total loss = 1st 3.6lbs in 5 weeks. Can't complain.

12 stone 12 1/2

That's 4 pound for me this week!! I'm very happy with that after my chocolate blow out last Saturday

Next target is to get into the 11's n I'm given myself til end of feb x x

1.8lbs off for me this week - that's less than 3lbs in 2 weeks :( on a vlcd! But I'll continue on and hopefully get a whoosh at some point, just got a new box of S&S delivered the other day so not giving up any time soon.

Maybe I need to evaluate my water intake, I do struggle with that.

Total loss = 1st 3.6lbs in 5 weeks. Can't complain.

At least it's a loss hun.... I do find I lose more when I drink around 4 1/2 litres which is what I do x x

12 stone 12 1/2

That's 4 pound for me this week!! I'm very happy with that after my chocolate blow out last Saturday

Next target is to get into the 11's n I'm given myself til end of feb x x

Brilliant!! Well done!! Xx

Grrr gained 1 1/2lbs. Oh well, 7 days to be extremely good! I want a 3 next week!

You can do it :) must be so hard when you're at goal so not the urgency that us fatties have to stay on track :)

So its good news, in the last 2 weeks i have lost 6lbs. 4lbs the week before and 2lbs on todays weighing. Im feeling over the moon. This diet really works!! xoxo

So its good news, in the last 2 weeks i have lost 6lbs. 4lbs the week before and 2lbs on todays weighing. Im feeling over the moon. This diet really works!! xoxo

Well done that is fab!!! Xx

My lovelies I am weighing in Thursday night this week! Hopefully one less night won't see a smaller loss :p I do seem to struggle with mornings and getting a higher weight than I do at midday so perhaps it'll work in my favour!

I'll still update you all with how it went. I want that 3 sooo bad :p

Back