Friday weighers??

Well done Friday weighers! I started again today but will weigh in on Friday next week to get back into routine :)

I've messed up!! Decided to go out last night, a last minute decision.... It's right when they say don't drink on this diet :-/

I had 2 slices of bread before to knock myself out of ketosis but it musnt have worked, 3 drinks n I was so drunk!

Pizza, chips and chocolate followed and now my hangover is the worst...

Back on track tomorrow but lets hope the damage is not too bad!

Oh no poor you :( read quite a few people on here caught out with drinking even with food I will definitely heed the warnings for the future!!!
Hope you feel better soon hun and can jump back onto the wagon :)

Thank you :). I'm up to 12 stone 3. Hopefully water weight and it should be off by next Friday x

I'm dreading this weigh in because I will weigh more than last week for sure! One night off on Friday led me to go up 4 pounds and up until now have only lost a pound of that so musnt be in ketosis yet?!

keep those fingers crossed and chug chug the water today :D

I had a sneak peek on Weds and I was 1.8lbs down so hopefully I'll at least maintain that for WI tomorrow :D I did eat some extra chicken last night but...it's just chicken, shouldn't matter

It's so nerve wracking!! haha

keep those fingers crossed and chug chug the water today :D

I had a sneak peek on Weds and I was 1.8lbs down so hopefully I'll at least maintain that for WI tomorrow :D I did eat some extra chicken last night but...it's just chicken, shouldn't matter

It's so nerve wracking!! haha

I've been drinking water like crazy! Woke up starved this morning so need to occupy myself today! I'm down to 12 stone today so may be bk to 11.13 by tomorrow... Feel like I've wasted a week!

Ah the chicken shouldn't so any harm :)

My scales show 17st 2.6lbs today. Was 17st 4.2lbs on Monday so for a short week I am taking that as 1.6lbs off this week. Better than nothing! Xx

Well done everyone... I'm back to 11 stone 13 so a sts this week due to my night off last Friday... So good to see the 11's again :)

Moving into 'fresh fat' now! X x

Back