FRIDAY!! xxx Hour By Hour xxx

Sarette

Gold Member
Good morning all!

It's peeing down with rain here, but that's not dampening my mood! My scales say -14lb this morning! I could dance for joy! :D

I've had my breakfast shake early, so it might go through me before my CDC weigh in at 9am! :rolleyes:

I won't be around tonight as I'm off to Wembley to see my gorgeous Westlife boys again! From the 7th row :D:D

Good luck to anyone else with weigh in's, and to anyone starting too.

Hope you all have a good day!

Love S xxx

Morning!

Its raining here too!!

Wow thats brilliant, well done!!

Good luck for the weigh in!!! And have fun seeing Westlife!

Em xx

Good moring Yep raining here too, bit different from yesterday. Thats a house full of kids coming up then lol. Enjoy Westlife tonight Sarah x Have a good day all x x

Morning Gang
Sarah - bloody brilliant this week.... Emma & Joanne hope you both have a great day.....
Nothing planned except work really today but I am off out this evening into Richmond for a few sparkling waters with the girls - I'm driving so as usual no temptations.
I'm booking myself in for 2morr morning and having my legs and bikini waxed - ooooohhh the pain!
Weather looks bleak here today - but hey its the weekend so now work for me tomorrow.
Hope everyone else is dandy - GOOD LUCK with the WI's and well done losers xx xx xx xx

BECKY - if you lurking PM me hun x x x x x x x x x

Morning, newbie here I registered last night! Am stuck with my "ticker" I cant seem to add asecond ticker or any other info under neath on my signature? I get this message:-
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. Your signature can not be longer than 150 characters excluding BB Code markup.

can anyone help? thanks
sarah

Morning all, Sounds like a fantastic week for you Sarah - hope the CDC scales are kind to you!

Stopped raining here though very grey so doubt I'll be doing much today.

Good luck to all starting, and everyone with weigh-ins.

Morning, newbie here I registered last night! Am stuck with my "ticker" I cant seem to add asecond ticker or any other info under neath on my signature? I get this message:-
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. Your signature can not be longer than 150 characters excluding BB Code markup.
can anyone help? thanks
sarah

Morning all!

Get posting FYP! More posts = more sig space!:D

Welcome to Minis.. a great place for support!

Had a good day yesterday, on 810.. hoping to match or better that today!

Busy here, got to go to town and its raining here too.. Kids are gonna love it! they find every blimmin puddle to splash in!

See you all later

OH! didnt know that! thanks spooky. Can see myself being on here a lot! Ive been reading minis for 10 weeks! just never got round to registering til last night.
Got to the point where I am slacking in the CD front!! keep picking bits of food. Got my weigh in later today, its a 2 week one as my CDC has been away. Kept thinking..........."oh its ok Ive got 2 wks "...............well. I will be pleased if I lose ANYTHING to be honest.

everyone is so friendly and helpful, thanks

Sarah

A Quick good morning from me, peeing down with rain here too.

I am off to town in a minute and have clients this afternoon, so a busy day ahead.

Have a good one

HM

Morning Alllll

Well the weather is yucky here too today! So am stumped as to what to do! I guess me and the small person will have to get arty again! (I'm running out of wall space with all the bad weather art, where's spring gone?)

Well done on your HUGE loss Sarah and enjoy Westlife!!

Good luck with WI's today!!

I started Week 5 today weeeeeeeeeee

Good Morning gang!
Goodluck with your wi today and over the weknd,hope you have a good1, i am not on here all the time posting but watching you all!!

Hi everyone
its rather wet here too but Im at work today so makes no difference to me :cool:
Was very exciteded this week as I thought Id be going up the plans next but as always TOTM has given me a sts week so far,:cool: but that gives me 1 more week to really get my head round it all .Was doing some research on GI last night came across GL glycemic load which seems to make a lot of sense so think I may join the web site diet freedom and get the book anyone used it or got info on it let me know have asked about it in the GI forum

Good luck with WI today have a great weekend all

Morning peeps

Planned on having a lay in this morning, but ketosis means I wake up early and once I'm awake, I'm awake.. so here I am, was awake at 7.30 and now I'm wide awake.

Having a day at home, hate rain and I try not to go out in it if at all possible LOL So going to get the bedrooms sorted out today, Stu is coming up to see us in a few weeks and I want the house to look good before he does.

I'm hoping my new bluetooth dongle comes today, so I can get my new pics uploaded to the pc and post them on here, can't wait for you all to see the difference that 12 weeks has made.

I'm still smiling and really touched by what Nicky said yesterday and what everyone else said, it's meant so much to me and made me feel really good about myself, so again, thank you everyone.

Hope everyone has a great day and that all with weigh in's are big losers

Hi everyone
its rather wet here too but Im at work today so makes no difference to me :cool:
Was very exciteded this week as I thought Id be going up the plans next but as always TOTM has given me a sts week so far,:cool: but that gives me 1 more week to really get my head round it all .Was doing some research on GI last night came across GL glycemic load which seems to make a lot of sense so think I may join the web site diet freedom and get the book anyone used it or got info on it let me know have asked about it in the GI forum

Good luck with WI today have a great weekend all

Morning Mandye
I was going to look into this as well - as I need to understand why melon and carrots are high etc. I'm gonna treat myself to some literature - probably via the library initially and investigate it properly, let me know what you think and whether you think its straighforward etc .... xxx

Morning everyone, Sarah - well done on the loss this week, thats fabWell, raining here too. But I am am work all day so now I am here it can do what it wants outside!! Gained 2lb in the past 2w (after having a week off CD while I was away). Quite happy with that though as Nicky had said I could gain 4-5lb in water and glycogen. So, back on SS but Day 4 and still not in Ketosis (gggrrr). TOTM due too. Feel a bit fed up of SS as I really enjoyed being able to eat again. Hoping once I get back into K I will feel a bit better, I felt hungry on my way to work this morning so had 1/2 a shake when I got here. I want to stick with it though and get another stone off in the next month. Saw some friends from home at the weekend and no-one commented on my weight loss. I haven't seen them for a year or so, I was thinking I have probabaly gained then lost in that time, but I'm hoping that the next stone will make a difference in what I look like. I am wearing some of the clothes I was wearing 2 stone ago and the tops especially are still OK. I must have looked a right sight before, bursting out of everything!!!Well, enough ranting one. Good Luck with WI's today, and have a good day everyone.

Morning All

Hope everyone is feeling good today....Becky.. hope you are feeling OK and Dobbie saw your rant post last night-feel for you.It's all so fustrating
Andrea-I'm on smiling mode too..loads of positive comments this week.Someone who I see every week said to me yesterday,What's different about you,Is it the hair?....No....maybe the 4 and a half stone of weight I've lost.
Good Luck Sarah on your CD journey
Clare-I think I'm going for the less painful Immac(Sorry can't get used to calling it Veet!)
Sarah-Enjoy Westlife

Hope everyone has a great day despite the rain.First day of my hols today...Yipee!

Mary Poppins; Clare-I think I'm going for the less painful Immac(Sorry can't get used to calling it Veet!) Hope everyone has a great day despite the rain.First day of my hols today...Yipee![/quote said:
I've been building myself up for this - I cant do the Immac thing, the smell makes me heave.... I'm rubbish at things that smell nasty!

Yey for you on your happy hols!

x x

Bobbin-glad you to have gained had a good Hol-2lbs is nothing and the weight will fall off once you get back into SS.
Funnily enough I bumped into someone on Tuesday who I haven't seen for 7/8 years and I thought she didn't mention I'd lost weight and then I remembered DOH I was a stone lighter than this last time I saw her!Thank goodness I didn't bump into her 4 months ago she would have told them all that I had put on loads of weight!!!

I've been building myself up for this - I cant do the Immac thing, the smell makes me heave.... I'm rubbish at things that smell nasty!

Yey for you on your happy hols!

x x

My job is all about nasty smells!!!Aren't you supposed to be working:D

Back